OT: Trubisky

Ok I’m saying not all that bad compared to the bums we had the last two years. 4 punts with an average of 42.5 pinned twice in your own endzone with weak blocking isn’t that bad for a guy we knew nothing about coming in. Other than he looks like he did 20 for armed robbery.
If he punted as well as he looks....

Advertisement
Dude is in HUGE trouble if he's forced to move off his first read. Excellent trait for an NFL QB.

Huge Bears fan. Hated the pick day one. I wanted Watson and well.... he sucks. He’s not a quarterback that you can win a title with. It’s disappointing and WHEN he gets the 100 million dollar extension, we’re doomed to another half decade of bad offensive football.

Bears fan also. If the Bears hand him a franchise contract then Pace deserves to be taken to the back of Halas Hall and put down. At this point they need to be asking themselves what QB can they get next year before the defense and skill positions go to waste.

So you are telling me this bum was the 2nd overall pick and the Bears could have gotten Mahomes? Most overrated 2nd overall pick since Ryan Leaf. Idc if he’s in his 3rd year and it’s the first game of the season.
The Bears are my team & I hate that MF! I said on draft night that we should’ve taken Deshaun Watson or Patrick Mahomes

Advertisement
The Bears really are a decent QB away from a Super Bowl, they have everything else

Dude is trash, he’s mark Sanchez with legs. Why I gotta be a bears fan.
Why you got to be a bear fan??? You ain’t got to be a bear fan at all. It’s Grace that led you to be a bear fan so don’t whine about it. You a half- *** Chicagoan too?.... you must be from the suburbs.

Last edited:
The Bears really are a decent QB away from a Super Bowl, they have everything else
Kicker is still an issue.
We don't know how the Nicaraguan Gator is going to kick in the frozen elements here in November and December.

Trubisky ahead of Watson and Mahomes will go down as an epic failure.

Underrated failure - they used a 3rd, 4th, and 5th round pick on.....David Montgomery. Yikes.

Advertisement
Why you got to be a bear fan??? You ain’t got to be a bear fan at all. It’s Grace that led you to be a bear fan so don’t whine about it. You a half- *** Chicagoan too?.... you must be from the suburbs.

Let me vent, G. I'll always be a Bear fan, will "whine" about losing to that garbage Packer team all I want. What are suburbs?

Advertisement
Pace has to make a decision by week 6 what he wants to do. Nagy can't keep trying to hide Trubisky just because he isn't a good QB. Doesn't go through his progressions, looks down his target the entire way and Amos knew this a mile away when he intercepted that stupid pass.

Advertisement
Nah. We won’t be that bad bc our defense is too good
Does not matter how good the Defense is. The Packers are better, The Vikings and Lions will be difficult. The next few weeks are a bunch of road games.
I just don't see them winning 10 games with that offense.
But we shall see.

Does not matter how good the Defense is. The Packers are better, The Vikings and Lions will be difficult. The next few weeks are a bunch of road games.
I just don't see them winning 10 games with that offense.
But we shall see.
We're gonna be the 18 hurricanes

Advertisement
Back