OT: Trubisky

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hedley wasn’t all that bad against Florida. Him and O’Donnell would **** guys up.

Hedley was below average.

Significantly.

There was one punt that went maybe 35-38 yards, but was on a straight line, like two second hang time, and had not one player made a good tackle that would’ve been run back a long ways, maybe even a touchdown. There literally was hardly anybody near the punt returner when the ball got there, except for one guy.

Hedley was below average.

Significantly.

There was one punt that went maybe 35-38 yards, but was on a straight line, like two second hang time, and had not one player made a good tackle that would’ve been run back a long ways, maybe even a touchdown. There literally was hardly anybody near the punt returner when the ball got there, except for one guy.
Ok I’m saying not all that bad compared to the bums we had the last two years. 4 punts with an average of 42.5 pinned twice in your own endzone with weak blocking isn’t that bad for a guy we knew nothing about coming in. Other than he looks like he did 20 for armed robbery.

Ever since the last CBA cut back on practices the first few games of the NFL regular season have been trash offensively.

Advertisement
Boring start to the season. Trubisky had them in striking distance basically the whole game but failed to deliver even a single drive. Heavy bust potential.

Trubisky is trash, but it doesn’t help that he only took a couple snaps in preseason. Aaron looks bad too, and he didn’t take a single snap this preseason

Ok I’m saying not all that bad compared to the bums we had the last two years. 4 punts with an average of 42.5 pinned twice in your own endzone with weak blocking isn’t that bad for a guy we knew nothing about coming in. Other than he looks like he did 20 for armed robbery.

He better get his hang time up or we’ll pay with some lengthy returns.

Advertisement
So you are telling me this bum was the 2nd overall pick and the Bears could have gotten Mahomes? Most overrated 2nd overall pick since Ryan Leaf. Idc if he’s in his 3rd year and it’s the first game of the season.

Just remember WE TRADED UP FOR THIS BYTCH!

I need Miami to smack the ish outta UNC b/c of this punk!

We could’ve had Watson, too!!!

Advertisement
Ever since the last CBA cut back on practices the first few games of the NFL regular season have been trash offensively.

Reduced practice time has affected the NFL and NCAA.

It’s one of the reasons the complicated passing games of old (like Richt and to a lesser extent, Enos) show struggles without a good, experienced qb.

You can 7 on 7 to your hearts content but nothing gets you ready like game simulated practices and there is less time for it than ever before.

Huge Bears fan. Hated the pick day one. I wanted Watson and well.... he sucks. He’s not a quarterback that you can win a title with. It’s disappointing and WHEN he gets the 100 million dollar extension, we’re doomed to another half decade of bad offensive football.

Could of drafted mahomes or Watson instead of this close eyed, fetal alcohol syndrome, pigeon toed 1 year college starter. And this little **** had that fake TD pass in 2016
Is he mongoloid, too? I don't know, just asking.

Advertisement
Back