OT: Tragedy on Campus

Dude was trying to do parkour..and liked performing dangerous stunts.... just heard on the radio

Advertisement
Dude was trying to do parkour..and liked performing dangerous stunts.... just heard on the radio

A couple days before his tragic demise, he swallowed a running chainsaw. Maybe he was emboldened by that success and thought a swan dive from the 5th floor was doable.

RIP. I'll say again that we heal fastest through laughter, and that young stuntman would want us to remember him in a lighthearted way.

Apparently he was very drunk after coming back from a sorority semi-formal and insisted (for some reason) to be dropped off at the Comm School. It was here that he got onto the roof where there is currently construction going on and attempted to jump from one building to another on the 5th floor. He didn't make it and died on impact.

I feel terribly for the young man and his family, but maybe it's better he didn't get to reproduce. RIP.:6e482c_o:

One less porster on canesinsight?

Apparently he was very drunk after coming back from a sorority semi-formal and insisted (for some reason) to be dropped off at the Comm School. It was here that he got onto the roof where there is currently construction going on and attempted to jump from one building to another on the 5th floor. He didn't make it and died on impact.

I feel terribly for the young man and his family, but maybe it's better he didn't get to reproduce. RIP.:6e482c_o:

:sanford:

Heard the girl giving the presentation handcuffed some kid in the class then said something like "I'd rather just shoot all of you than give this presentation" or something along those lines..
I know she was suspended, probably will be expelled. Think she was also a Veteran, not sure which part of the military she served in though.

Does suck about the kid that just died though. Got a lot of mutual friends posting stuff on FB about him.

What does she look like? That make a big difference on if the whole handcuffing thing is criminal or just exciting. Plus, I have sat through many a presentation that would have rather someone just shot me. Not to mention those words should not be objectionable. She did not threaten to shoot anyone so they would not be an assault, especially if she was not displaying a weapon.

Again, her looks matter. If she is hot, I would be happy to take the case to defend her and sue the school. On the other hand if she is uni-brow wearing a head dress, well I pass. Looks impact the spin you can put on things.

Advertisement

Given his hobby of free falling from buildings with no parachute I'd venture a guess that you might be correct.

RIP. Thanks for helping the healing process with that injection of levity.

Heard the girl giving the presentation handcuffed some kid in the class then said something like "I'd rather just shoot all of you than give this presentation" or something along those lines..
I know she was suspended, probably will be expelled. Think she was also a Veteran, not sure which part of the military she served in though.

Does suck about the kid that just died though. Got a lot of mutual friends posting stuff on FB about him.

You think?! I think you could be a _____________.

I don't know for a fact, but I'm pretty sure. I got some friends in VSO and they were saying she might have been a member.

I don't know for a fact, but I'm pretty sure about your tendency to post gossip. I have some friends in the military that would like a word with you.
Whatever man, I really don't care. Fact is I know people in Veteran Student Organization, and one of them said she was a member.

Given his hobby of free falling from buildings with no parachute I'd venture a guess that you might be correct.

RIP. Thanks for helping the healing process with that injection of levity.

De nada

Advertisement

I wouldn't rule out any involvement by this female companion.

Isn't it basically understood by now that if you perish in a comical manner and/or by doing something really dumb that you've entered into an unwritten agreement that allows for joking about your demise? Obviously if you knew the kid personally then you're entitled to be sensitive about it but I'd also suggest that you not expect reciprocal sensitivity on a football based website.

Condolences sent to Ferman for losing a paid subscriber. Might wanna try charging the kid's credit card one last time real soon.

I haven't. I've got my best guys on the case, and I promise you that we will find the truth. Rumor is she took out a large life insurance policy on him minutes before his "fall".

Isn't it basically understood by now that if you perish in a comical manner and/or by doing something really dumb that you've entered into an unwritten agreement that allows for joking about your demise? Obviously if you knew the kid personally then you're entitled to be sensitive about it but I'd also suggest that you not expect reciprocal sensitivity on a football based website.

Condolences sent to Ferman for losing a paid subscriber. Might wanna try charging the kid's credit card one last time real soon.

Ironically, I almost fell off my roof laughing at that.

Advertisement

I haven't. I've got my best guys on the case, and I promise you that we will find the truth. Rumor is she took out a large life insurance policy on him minutes before his "fall".

Years ago, the great Roy Scherer counseled me to "Look at the c___ first, look at the c___ second, look at the c___ last." I believe that those words of wisdom apply to this situation.

Years ago, the great Roy Scherer counseled me to "Look at the c___ first, look at the c___ second, look at the c___ last." I believe that those words of wisdom apply to this situation.

You're a very wise man to allow yourself to be counseled by the great Roy Scherer. That man was a true titan in the case solving business.

Advertisement
Risk takers have been found to have reduced dopamine levels in their brain. They also tend to develop a higher chance of substance abuse. Kids in college think they are invincible and every year some college kid dies during spring break in Daytona falling off a hotel balcony.
Some very high pressure elite schools have increased suicide rates. Before my freshman year at MIT there were 3 suicides out of a class of 950. There were a couple MIT suicides last year including a girl who jumped off the sunshine skyway bridge in tampa. One kid from a foreign country killed himself in his dorm when I was there. .Nobody knew him so it was the stench that led to his discovery.

Risk takers have been found to have reduced dopamine levels in their brain. They also tend to develop a higher chance of substance abuse. Kids in college think they are invincible and every year some college kid dies during spring break in Daytona falling off a hotel balcony.
Some very high pressure elite schools have increased suicide rates. Before my freshman year at MIT there were 3 suicides out of a class of 950. There were a couple MIT suicides last year including a girl who jumped off the sunshine skyway bridge in tampa. One kid from a foreign country killed himself in his dorm when I was there. .Nobody knew him so it was the stench that led to his discovery.

Good job working in the fake MIT schtick. It's a shame you didn't make it a nice even 4.

Advertisement
Back