OT: Tragedy on Campus

Risk takers have been found to have reduced dopamine levels in their brain. They also tend to develop a higher chance of substance abuse. Kids in college think they are invincible and every year some college kid dies during spring break in Daytona falling off a hotel balcony.
Some very high pressure elite schools have increased suicide rates. Before my freshman year at MIT there were 3 suicides out of a class of 950. There were a couple MIT suicides last year including a girl who jumped off the sunshine skyway bridge in tampa. One kid from a foreign country killed himself in his dorm when I was there. .Nobody knew him so it was the stench that led to his discovery.

Which course number?

Advertisement
Watched a kid take a dive off the 8th floor of the Stanford RT. Was on something and thought he was Spiderman. Turns out he wasn't.

Heard the girl giving the presentation handcuffed some kid in the class then said something like "I'd rather just shoot all of you than give this presentation" or something along those lines..
I know she was suspended, probably will be expelled. Think she was also a Veteran, not sure which part of the military she served in though.

Does suck about the kid that just died though. Got a lot of mutual friends posting stuff on FB about him.

You think?! I think you could be a _____________.

I don't know for a fact, but I'm pretty sure. I got some friends in VSO and they were saying she might have been a member.

I don't know for a fact, but I'm pretty sure about your tendency to post gossip. I have some friends in the military that would like a word with you.
Whatever man, I really don't care. Fact is I know people in Veteran Student Organization, and one of them said she was a member.

Whatever man, I really don't care who you know and what they said. Since you think this is important to post on a FOOTBALL BOARD please explain why it's relevant?

Advertisement
Back