OT: Totally random question, but why did Drewny1 get the ban?

Yup. That was disappointing to me. He referred to something as a “*** lie” which I took exception to. It sounded like something a white supremacist would say. I respect peoples’ differences. No need for inflammatory hate speech. We’re better than that.
So Drewny is actually Farrakhan?

Advertisement
So Drewny is actually Farrakhan?
I’d guess that he espouses the same views on the subject based on that exchange I had. Other than that, I had no issues with Drew. We actually got along fine.

If you miss them that much, you can join 247 where both of them are currently posting....

NY was on Rivals briefly. Not sure if it was a trial run or if he got band there too

Advertisement
It’s nuts. I live very close to the Maryland/Virginia/WV border. It’s a whole different world when you cross into that state. I’ve been to Huntington years ago and it wasn’t exactly paradise. I’ve heard from several people that all of those towns are overrun with Meth and Heroin. Even here in Maryland, as you start getting into these country towns, the epidemic is rampant. I can drive 15 minutes and be in the sticks and it’s bad in those places. Nothing towns, no work, nothing to do, not much hope - that’s the recipe.
My good friend lives in Keyser, WV. Is that close to your area?

Being 1/2 ******, I hear the "***" remarks all too often...By me Looking Italian (1/2 italian) I guess that gives people the Green Light to make hateful *** remarks in front if me, before I put them on chk by letting them know immediately that I'm 1/2 ******, and to please refrain from any further unnecessary comments.
Hey dude what do you call the largest of the grouper family... do you think the original name should have been changed.

Advertisement
LOL! Plus he got Band from the Marshall forum for buying tickets from another alumni and never paying him for them.
Whaaat so hes one of those type of cata.....so the fbi aint investigating ****. Hes prolly a bullshytter....the way people r explaing that type of personality in this thread its not good.

It’s terrible. My friend is from WV. He’s up there visiting his family right now. He saw some girl OD in the parking lot of a Walmart. The paramedics had to break out the Narcam. That’s probably a daily occurrence up there. It’s crazy how ****ed up that state is because of the opioid epidemic.
Heard Georgia is worse

Advertisement
Nt
- nystateofmind was great contributor as he was on here and Twitter 24/7. He was also a true Hurricane fan

- Drevlee literally just started following Miami

- Drewny was weird with bad info

Bring back nystateofmind and tell him tone it down
Ny shouldnt be banned thats ridiculous wheres my g @OBLIVION

Advertisement
Could "DRev" be Kellen Winslow II burner account?!? Remember when dude started the thread on here about his twitter account, and NYSTATEOFMIND went full savage and posted his tweets talking bout sucking all his boys dycks and other weird chit?!? Can't make this mierda up.

Could "DRev" be Kellen Winslow II burner account?!? Remember when dude started the thread on here about his twitter account, and NYSTATEOFMIND went full savage and posted his tweets talking bout sucking all his boys dycks and other weird chit?!? Can't make this mierda up.
NYstateofmind should be returned from his exile four dat alone.

Nt
Ny shouldnt be banned thats ridiculous wheres my g @OBLIVION
NYstateofmind is a part of the Canes Universe and should not be excluded. I hope that this can be overturned because I feel certain powers that be, take things too personal. So quick to lock normal threads but let threads with extremism run for 15 pages. I am kind of ashamed by their actions and soft demeanor. Its very anti-Canes. Bring back Nystateofmind.

Advertisement
Back