OT: Totally random question, but why did Drewny1 get the ban?

He "bought" tickets to some Marshall game, but never mailed the guy the 200$ for the tickets. Then he stopped posting on the marshall forum right after he got the tickets and deleted his twitter for a few months. Now hes permaband from the Marshall forum. Probably why he posts here now.

Why would anyone spend $200 on Marshall tickets?????

Advertisement
Advertisement
Blood was a wierdo w/ his threads, but once you talk reckless about another man's mom is already an automatic beat down, but especially one dealing w/ cancer? GTFOH
Exactly bro, family is off limits.

Real Men don't disrespect another's man family like that, I get trash talking & being ruthless towards rivals like FSU or UF, but that sh*t just another level.

Dugans ain't do nothing to have Canes fans attack his mother dealing with stage 4 Cancer. Like got ****, talk trash about the game & how FSU is a clown show, but leave Momma's & kids out of it.

Everyone is strung out in Hunington now. Pretty much, most of WV is strung out.
My cousin used to be mayor, many years ago. Older, never knew him. Know his daughter, third cousin, but only from internet. I've heard Huntington is now a disaster. Several years ago I met a young woman who's entire family was on and off drugs.

Advertisement
My cousin used to be mayor, many years ago. Older, never knew him. Know his daughter, third cousin, but only from internet. I've heard Huntington is now a disaster. Several years ago I met a young woman who's entire family was on and off drugs.
It’s terrible. My friend is from WV. He’s up there visiting his family right now. He saw some girl OD in the parking lot of a Walmart. The paramedics had to break out the Narcam. That’s probably a daily occurrence up there. It’s crazy how ****ed up that state is because of the opioid epidemic.

It’s terrible. My friend is from WV. He’s up there visiting his family right now. He saw some girl OD in the parking lot of a Walmart. The paramedics had to break out the Narcam. That’s probably a daily occurrence up there. It’s crazy how ****ed up that state is because of the opioid epidemic.
It’s nuts. I live very close to the Maryland/Virginia/WV border. It’s a whole different world when you cross into that state. I’ve been to Huntington years ago and it wasn’t exactly paradise. I’ve heard from several people that all of those towns are overrun with Meth and Heroin. Even here in Maryland, as you start getting into these country towns, the epidemic is rampant. I can drive 15 minutes and be in the sticks and it’s bad in those places. Nothing towns, no work, nothing to do, not much hope - that’s the recipe.

He "bought" tickets to some Marshall game, but never mailed the guy the 200$ for the tickets. Then he stopped posting on the marshall forum right after he got the tickets and deleted his twitter for a few months. Now hes permaband from the Marshall forum. Probably why he posts here now.

The foq. The shlt you find out on this site. LOL

Advertisement
I feel like I need to know the exact reasons for the bands......I need closure
I agree with this.

Drewny1 went all kinds of window licking on twitter and said some bad things to current players and past coaches families. I can see how that gets you the banned. Also it is rumored you should not enter into any kind of purchase agreements with him as well.

DRev what did he do. Besides just annoy the **** out of most people (he might have been worse than NYstate, at least there were times where we thought NY was an actual Canes fan). However what actually caught the band for DRev? @Kendall Boy Cane you mentioned in another thread that you found what Drev caught the band for. What was it?

Advertisement
I agree with this.

Drewny1 went all kinds of window licking on twitter and said some bad things to current players and past coaches families. I can see how that gets you the banned. Also it is rumored you should not enter into any kind of purchase agreements with him as well.

DRev what did he do. Besides just annoy the **** out of most people (he might have been worse than NYstate, at least there were times where we thought NY was an actual Canes fan). However what actually caught the band for DRev? @Kendall Boy Cane you mentioned in another thread that you found what Drev caught the band for. What was it?

Probably the N-bomb he dropped in reference to Amari Carter. It’s still in his history I believe

Advertisement
Back