OT: Totally random question, but why did Drewny1 get the ban?

Advertisement
NYstateofmind is a part of the Canes Universe and should not be excluded. I hope that this can be overturned because I feel certain powers that be, take things too personal. So quick to lock normal threads but let threads with extremism run for 15 pages. I am kind of ashamed by their actions and soft demeanor. Its very anti-Canes. Bring back Nystateofmind.
Agree. The "offense" itself should be less like a "targeting" penalty . . . the penalty should be more like the penalty box . . .

Advertisement
Cape Cod and that area is nice.

Boston is fine, if you’re flying in and staying in city. There’s stuff to do.

You can keep Ohio. It depresses me.

I’ve heard WV has great natural beauty. One of the few states I’ve never been.
There are some parts of WV that are breathtakingly gorgeous due to the Mountains and nature. But towns and cities are like becoming urban decay.
Ohio is just the worst...like the land that time forgot. And it flows down to things being so *** backwards over there. Too many to mention.

There are some parts of WV that are breathtakingly gorgeous due to the Mountains and nature. But towns and cities are like becoming urban decay.
Ohio is just the worst...like the land that time forgot. And it flows down to things being so *** backwards over there. Too many to mention.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking about, the mountains. I’ve seen some i aged that show a lot of beauty. But like I said I’ve never been there.

Been through WV a few times. Beautiful country. **** near their entire economy was predicated in the coal industry. The decline of coal use has led to the decline of the entire state.

Ohio has been on the decline since the early 80's when auto parts manufacturers started leaving in droves due to unions having them by the short hairs. I worked for one that moved. The decline of the big 3 auto makers ravaged the state as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
NYstateofmind is a part of the Canes Universe and should not be excluded. I hope that this can be overturned because I feel certain powers that be, take things too personal. So quick to lock normal threads but let threads with extremism run for 15 pages. I am kind of ashamed by their actions and soft demeanor. Its very anti-Canes. Bring back Nystateofmind.
LMFAO... he never left dude. However, Kenneth is now a homeless in Frisco.

Advertisement
Cape Cod and that area is nice.

Boston is fine, if you’re flying in and staying in city. There’s stuff to do.

You can keep Ohio. It depresses me.

I’ve heard WV has great natural beauty. One of the few states I’ve never been.

Agreed Mass surprised me. It is one of the wealthiest states and has some of the best public schools in the nation. I am assuming this is one of those states that outside of the nice sections (Boston, Cape Cod, etc) it is just straight up trash.

Agreed Mass surprised me. It is one of the wealthiest states and has some of the best public schools in the nation. I am assuming this is one of those states that outside of the nice sections (Boston, Cape Cod, etc) it is just straight up trash.

I mean those two places and Worcester is where I’ve been in Mass, so I don’t know it outside of those places. I was in Worcester because there’s actually an airport there with some decent flights that gives you other options if you’re flying into the Mass/New England area.

I didn’t even know it existed honestly, but the flights worked out great for me, I think it might have been JetBlue, but man it’s a lot easier to get in of an out of that small airport than it is in Boston. But the bltch is then driving to Boston or to Cape Cod from there ... if you do it at the wrong times of the day you are major fūcked with the traffic.

Yeah there’s lots of money in Massachusetts. Especially when you get out to the coast

Advertisement
Back