OT: Totally random question, but why did Drewny1 get the ban?

Advertisement
He "bought" tickets to some Marshall game, but never mailed the guy the 200$ for the tickets. Then he stopped posting on the marshall forum right after he got the tickets and deleted his twitter for a few months. Now hes permaband from the Marshall forum. Probably why he posts here now.

I’m laughing so hard that I’m literally in tears here reading this. Almost choked on my food.

Advertisement
- nystateofmind was great contributor as he was on here and Twitter 24/7. He was also a true Hurricane fan

- Drevlee literally just started following Miami

- Drewny was weird with bad info

Bring back nystateofmind and tell him tone it down
That's the crux of the problem with NY. He was told a zillion times to scale it back/tone it down... and he wouldn’t stop. They gave him many chances. I know this for a fact. But yes, he posted good info, is knowledgeable and a Canes fan.

Advertisement
It’s a amazing how a simple post answering a question like this brings out the need for someone to 💤 vote the simple response but then again we’re talking about @Hemsleysalmons, the absolute biggest ***aloon on CIS.

Hey Sherman Hemsley, I’d tell you to Eat a Dîck but I know you’d enjoy it.

AF8FBC3D-FC8C-40CB-8C97-118886AACD87.jpeg

@MainLineCane, the CIS Donkey is loose again.

- nystateofmind was great contributor as he was on here and Twitter 24/7. He was also a true Hurricane fan

- Drevlee literally just started following Miami

- Drewny was weird with bad info

Bring back nystateofmind and tell him tone it down
nystateofmind and Kenneth are probably on some beach in Costa Rica giving each other handies.

That's the crux of the problem with NY. He was told a zillion times to scale it back/tone it down... and he wouldn’t stop. They gave him many chances. I know this for a fact. But yes, he posted good info, is knowledgeable and a Canes fan.
He had his faults but the final permaband was for "OT thread" for which players are you looking forward to watching most this spring. Like, for real? How TF is that OT?! If they just wanted to permaband him, wait for him to slip up with something credible; that was horse****!

Advertisement
He had his faults but the final permaband was for "OT thread" for which players are you looking forward to watching most this spring. Like, for real? How TF is that OT?! If they just wanted to permaband him, wait for him to slip up with something credible; that was horse****!
I agree. That shouldn’t be an infraction. The other stuff with multiple warnings is different. I guess they just decided they had enough from everything else and got him with this OT as the final straw.

Drewny was a weird dude. I remember him starting with RVA one time about ****** people. He has said some other really weird **** too.
Yup. That was disappointing to me. He referred to something as a “*** lie” which I took exception to. It sounded like something a white supremacist would say. I respect peoples’ differences. No need for inflammatory hate speech. We’re better than that.

Advertisement
Yup. That was disappointing to me. He referred to something as a “*** lie” which I took exception to. It sounded like something a white supremacist would say. I respect peoples’ differences. No need for inflammatory hate speech. We’re better than that.
Being 1/2 ******, I hear the "***" remarks all too often...By me Looking Italian (1/2 italian) I guess that gives people the Green Light to make hateful *** remarks in front if me, before I put them on chk by letting them know immediately that I'm 1/2 ******, and to please refrain from any further unnecessary comments.

It’s nuts. I live very close to the Maryland/Virginia/WV border. It’s a whole different world when you cross into that state. I’ve been to Huntington years ago and it wasn’t exactly paradise. I’ve heard from several people that all of those towns are overrun with Meth and Heroin. Even here in Maryland, as you start getting into these country towns, the epidemic is rampant. I can drive 15 minutes and be in the sticks and it’s bad in those places. Nothing towns, no work, nothing to do, not much hope - that’s the recipe.
My parents lived on the border of Ohio and WV in a town called Marietta. SE Ohio is just as ****ed up. So much theft there. It's all to feed their fixes. Some lovely people in that part of the country. It's pretty common to see some dope ***** pushing a baby stroller down the street, covered in tats and a cigarette hanging out of her mouth. Anytime I hear Country Roads by John Denver now, I envision people shooting herion.

Advertisement
Back