OT:Time for Serena to pass the torch?

Today, Serena’s consistency disappeared. That indicates a lack of preparation and focus. She’s not even losing to top players. Time to hang it up.

Advertisement
I’m not gonna touch of the..hinted sentiment that goes towards this type of thinking..certain great female athletes from a minority community get compared to men by a certain..dare I say majority of the population..while that fawn over a chick like ronda rousey

My little relative works for ESPN; as an intern he worked all kinds of events, including the US Open before his permanent position for video and editing for the NBA. He's a youngster, and he's a mixed kid (dad is ******). He said when he saw Serena, legit she was one of the most natural pretty women he saw. He was like although she was sweaty and heavily panting, her smile, the way she carried herself and her thick *** body immediately made him have a sick crush on her.

That lil ninja is like 6'2 100 lbs. lol.

Advertisement
This is mad racist and it’s not even funny smh. In 2020 we still doing these jokes? didn’t know LBs were 160 lbs?
To me this chick looks like an OL
images

Is that racist ?

I happen to agree that Serena looks like a LB ...are both statements racially motivated or just the one about Serena?

All I'm saying is I don't get why someone's opinion on a body type is a race issue . Or someone's taste in women is a race issue .

To me this chick looks like an OL
images

Is that racist ?

I happen to agree that Serena looks like a LB ...are both statements racially motivated or just the one about Serena?

All I'm saying is I don't get why someone's opinion on a body type is a race issue . Or someone's taste in women is a race issue .
You don’t see the problem with thinking an 5’8 160 lb black women looks like an LB then it ain’t no point of having this convo...

You don’t see the problem with thinking an 5’8 160 lb black women looks like an LB then it ain’t no point of having this convo...
Why ? I don't legit mean she has the size to play in the NFL , saying she has the build for her frame and size of a LB....and why do you insert that it's a black woman ? Let's say Serena was blonde with blue eyes with pasty white skin and had the same exact body, I would think she looks like a LB .

Advertisement
This is mad racist and it’s not even funny smh. In 2020 we still doing these jokes? didn’t know LBs were 160 lbs?

Whats racist about thunder thighs? 2020 Serena is not 160. Again my post are 100% about my sexist preference of women in sports being "tight". Venus is more my style.

Whats racist about thunder thighs? 2020 Serena is not 160. Again my post are 100% about my sexist preference of women in sports being "tight". Venus is more my style.

Don't try to hand ya' hand now racist, you knew exactly what you were saying in your first post...and of course the rest of your KKK brigade came to rescue.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back