OT:Time for Serena to pass the torch?

If my ***** was small Serena would intimidate me as well. I understand now the "Hot Eastern European" is their size fit your size. Serena her size fits the Men in her Community size. Cultural thing I got it now.
That’s a disturbing post.

Advertisement
So are you calling the Black Women who play Tennis LBs? I'm trying to understand when did Tennis ever have all these "Hot Eastern European".....
If my memory serves me right, the best "Eastern Euro" to play tennis was not exactly "hot" and Graf is German not Eastern European. For me, America tops all other consideration, so Serena is my favorite(Court was an Assuie If I remember).

1579882148824.png

Are y'all too young to remember my girl Anna Kournikova or something?

Hard to believe she doesn't already own the record for most grand slams. Thought she did by now.

Kept losing in the finals.

All of Serena’s losses have been her shooting herself in her own foot. Not sure if that’s due to lack of focus, or her skills have simply eroded. If it’s the former rather than the latter, then she’ll win again; but if it’s the latter, then it’s been an honor seeing one of the greats to ever do it. Her & Graf r two of the most dominant tennis players, despite gender, that I’ve ever witnessed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If my ***** was small Serena would intimidate me as well. I understand now the "Hot Eastern European" is their size fit your size. Serena her size fits the Men in her Community size. Cultural thing I got it now.
Not getting into the race shît but a guy I grew up with was with Serena for a good while and he’s a short chunky ****** guy from Miami Beach... so there’s that too.

So are you calling the Black Women who play Tennis LBs? I'm trying to understand when did Tennis ever have all these "Hot Eastern European".....
I’m not gonna touch of the..hinted sentiment that goes towards this type of thinking..certain great female athletes from a minority community get compared to men by a certain..dare I say majority of the population..while that fawn over a chick like ronda rousey

Advertisement
Oh u like toothpicks huh🤣..Serena over all those toothpick snow bunnies who refuse to eat the the Greens, mac and corn bread

U see what happens to overly thick girls when they pregnant. She's transitioning to a DT now. If she has to have steel reinforced high heels shes too big.

Advertisement
U see what happens to overly thick girls when they pregnant. She's transitioning to a DT now. If she has to have steel reinforced high heels shes too big.
🤣🤣 whatever man..u just prefer toothpicks..not me. I need some curves on women. Serena is beautiful

Didn’t know LBs weight 155..175 or 180 now at the most..and she just had **** kid
It's clearly a joke. We get it, you think she's attractive. 180 is enormous for a female tennis player.

When Serena was in shape she was one of the most dominant athletes on the planet in any sport. She's gotten lazy and continues to reach the finals of tournaments on her athleticism alone and the fact that the women's competition in tennis has been so weak year after year.

She won - what was it, the '09 Australian Open? - looking like she sat around and ate chips all summer, which she probably did.

If she had a Jerry Rice mentality she would be even more dominant.

Advertisement
Anna is a smoke show, but she was a joke of a tennis player. Maria is the GOAT combo of hotness and actual tennis skill in history, IMO.
I hear this all the time and would gladly debate you on it. While it's true she never won any singles titles, she regularly reached the quarterfinals and was the #1 doubles player in the world for many years next to Martina Hingis. That is not a joke.

Edit: "Prize Money: US$3,584,662" - earning $3.5mil as a professional athlete with a peak world ranking of #8 isn't a joke.

It's clearly a joke. We get it, you think she's attractive. 180 is enormous for a female tennis player.

When Serena was in shape she was one of the most dominant athletes on the planet in any sport. She's gotten lazy and continues to reach the finals of tournaments on her athleticism alone and the fact that the women's competition in tennis has been so weak year after year.

She won - what was it, the '09 Australian Open? - looking like she sat around and ate chips all summer, which she probably did.

If she had a Jerry Rice mentality she would be even more dominant.
Bruh..she has a ******* kid lmao. I wouldn’t she got lazy. Other priorities at play and Mother Nature atbplay ..y’all really thought she was gonna stay 155 after that..jerry rice mentality?..as far as ranking dominate athletes of all time regardless of sport Serena is Top 5..probably higher on most ppl list

Advertisement
Back