OT: Tiger Woods hurt in crash.

No she doesn't. Lol. Under the circumstances, that shot is arguably one of the greatest yet most difficult shots ever made but you go ahead and do you.

Go Canes!!
You obviously do not understand math at all. The odds of winning powerball are around 1/300 million. Your grandmother could take that chip blindfolded. It’s going to go in with a much higher probability than her winning powerball. Rather than try to sound smart and failing, probably better to just quit while you’re behind at this point.

Advertisement
I didn’t realize where the accident was b/c I only peeped the news briefly. My homegirl’s house is directly up that hill side. That road is treacherous; it turns into a hairpin like turn in a blink of an eye. I, too, almost got into an accident down that part of Hawthorne Blvd yrs ago being unfamiliar w/ that side at the time. Now? If I’m going into either Rolling Hills (where Tiger crashed) or the sister city Palos Verdes, I take Crenshaw (& yes, Crenshaw turns into a ritzy area the further South you go)
And yet we got folks here insisting they’re right to blame alcohol without knowing anything.

Because civil engineers and city planners are often cheap and/or lazy.

For instance, the photo below is US Route 550 in Colorado. Beautiful views, hairpin turns, and sometimes it's snowing all over the road. And there isn't a single guardrail.

View attachment 143857
Skalkaho pass in MT is basically that, except the road is dirt, the down bank is a deeper gulch, up banks are rock and dirt slides, and you’re dozens of miles from anywhere.

/pretty but brutal drive from bitterroot valley to rock creek

And yet we got folks here insisting they’re right to blame alcohol without knowing anything.

Yeah, that kinda ****ed me off.

I peeped the scene & I initially thought he was in Topanga Canyon or something til I saw the broken Rolling Hills Estates sign & I immediately yelled “My guy was on Hawthorne Blvd, Fccccck!”

Everybody who lives over there have complained about that area. It sneaks up on u like crazy. Honestly, even 45 is a little too fast as their speed limit over there. Lotta accidents on that side since forever.

Advertisement
Really hope he didn’t drive while taking pain meds for his back. The was looking forward to watching him play the masters if he was healthy enough. Def isn’t happening now and probably career ending.

Yeah, that kinda ****ed me off.

I peeped the scene & I initially thought he was in Topanga Canyon or something til I saw the broken Rolling Hills Estates sign & I immediately yelled “My guy was on Hawthorne Blvd, Fccccck!”

Everybody who lives over there have complained about that area. It sneaks up on u like crazy. Honestly, even 45 is a little too fast as their speed limit over there. Lotta accidents on that side since forever.
****. He took a turn too fast?

For instance, the photo below is US Route 550 in Colorado. Beautiful views, hairpin turns, and sometimes it's snowing all over the road. And there isn't a single guardrail.

View attachment 143857

There’s roads like this in other places in the US as well. I know I’ve been in the Pacific Northwest, I can’t remember exactly where it was whether it was Washington or Oregon, where there are places where you had to be on high alert as you drove up the mountain, because one slip up, and you’re rolling.

Ski towns in the west are notorious for some dicey roads. Not just in Colorado either.

Even in Cali, in just regular neighborhood roads because of uneven terrain, and hills and such, take your eyes off the road for one second and you could be flying off an embankment. Happens all the time.

I thought it was reported that he was on his way to a Discovery Channel event. He was supposed to be giving coaching to a couple of celebrities, so I would assume there was no alcohol involvement. Now since he just has back surgery and was going to be out swinging clubs, he may have taken a pill, but I doubt that would of done it. They did say he was running late, and I bet he was just going to fast and lost control. Love him or hate him, nobody should be wishing any ill will towards him. I personally hope he gets fixed up and is back on the links in the next year or two, and this isn’t completely career ending.

Advertisement
****. He took a turn too fast?

Yeah; report was he was going 65 mph. Turn came out like a bat out of ****, and by that time, too late. Being that he hit the “Welcome” sign, I’m going to assume once that turn came up at that speed, he tried to adjust, lost control, hit the center divider & rolled.

Low key, there’s another treacherous turn in LA coming from Hollywood going back to the hood on this street called La Brea. At the time, there was no speed signs put up; was coming down that joint w/ my homies after our After Prom.

Hella unfamiliar w/ that area at the time; was doing 65, and a hair-pin turn came out of no where & I hit the curb. Fortunately we didn’t flip, but we spun out the entire time down hill about 1/4 mile. On God, didn’t hit a car, a pedestrian, didn’t damage the car (which was my homie’s mom’s BRAND NEW car) & literally a curb to a gas station stopped our momentum, but we didn’t hit the pumps. lol. Scene str8 out of Mission Impossible. Lol. But yeah, LA hill sides can be this beautiful, relaxing drive & BOOM, crazy turn comes out of no where. No alcohol have to be involved at all.

You obviously do not understand math at all. The odds of winning powerball are around 1/300 million. Your grandmother could take that chip blindfolded. It’s going to go in with a much higher probability than her winning powerball. Rather than try to sound smart and failing, probably better to just quit while you’re behind at this point.
Someone sounds like a jilted lotto player. Go get yo self a hug motherfcuker!!

Go Canes!!

Tiger messed up when he got married too young, then compounded that error by marrying a gold digging nanny.
He should've had his fun first and gotten marry in his late 30s.

Also by trying to salvage his image and appease his sponsors and fans he checked in to a *** addiction rehab.

He just needs to live his life, enjoy the millions he has made and stop worrying about his image.
Almost every athlete has done the same or worst. And most here criticizing him, if they had the money, fame and chance would do much worst.
Michael Jordan is a womanizing gambling cigar smoking drunk.
And it hasn't hurt his image, sponsors or his brand.

Tiger messed up when he got married too young, then compounded that error by marrying a gold digging nanny.

Also by trying to salvage his image and appease his sponsors and fans he checked in to a *** addiction rehab.

He just needs to live his life, enjoy the millions he has made and stop worrying about his image.
Almost every athlete has done the same or worst. And most here criticizing him, if they had the money, fame and chance would do much worst.

I pay less than zero attention to golf and Woods. Was his career worth a shiit while he was married to her, or did it get better after? I seriously have no idea.

Advertisement
I pay less than zero attention to golf and Woods. Was his career worth a shiit while he was married to her, or did it get better after? I seriously have no idea.

All I know is that since the marital scandal and problems came out Tiger's career went downhill.

View attachment 143857
Imagine racing up Pike's Peak.

1614206253923.png

I just have a problem with the druggin' & drivin', I'm not gonna judge Him on the extra-marital stuff...especially when the some of the same golfers that were callin' Him out when the extra-marital stuff came out were slangin' pipe left & right, too, hypocrites.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back