OT: Tiger Woods hurt in crash.

Advertisement
Amazing the judging on here.
From the few athletes and famous people ive met thoughtout the years I can tell you that the girls that they say no to far outnumber the ones they say yes to.
Most dudes throw their entire family away for some chick at the office but cast judgement athletes and celebrities for having the hottest women on earth constantly shoving wet snatch every day no matter where they go.

A lot of you mfers have no idea how a girl you think is a “good girl” will slip the digits to a famous wealthy man and give the puzzy as soon as she walks into his hotel room.

I know a plastic surgeon down here and his DM’s are unbelievable. Girls from 18-55 years old just constantly hitting him up.
And he’s nowhere near the stratosphere of a young professional and famous athlete.

Clueless asses want to criticize someone for not being able to kick a narcotic or alcohol addiction while you pop diabetes and high blood pressure pills cause you can’t get off your *** to exercise and can’t keep the donuts out your mouth.
mfers are literally killing them selves with their diet but want to criticize an addict.
Dudes kn here that have never even come close to the temptations that wealthy and famous people have and start pointing fingers and sht.

From the few athletes and famous people ive met thoughtout the years I can tell you that the girls that they say no to far outnumber the ones they say yes to.
Most dudes throw their entire family away for some chick at the office but cast judgement athletes and celebrities for having the hottest women on earth constantly shoving wet snatch every day no matter where they go.

A lot of you mfers have no idea how a girl you think is a “good girl” will slip the digits to a famous wealthy man and give the puzzy as soon as she walks into his hotel room.

I know a plastic surgeon down here and his DM’s are unbelievable. Girls from 18-55 years old just constantly hitting him up.
And he’s nowhere near the stratosphere of a young professional and famous athlete.

Clueless asses want to criticize someone for not being able to kick a narcotic or alcohol addiction while you pop diabetes and high blood pressure pills cause you can’t get off your *** to exercise and can’t keep the donuts out your mouth.
mfers are literally killing them selves with their diet but want to criticize an addict.
Dudes kn here that have never even come close to the temptations that wealthy and famous people have and start pointing fingers and sht.

Hey, if He has a narcotic addiction then fine, but stay off the ******* i n g road where you put others in danger...assuming this latest accident involved prescription opioids of course.

Were you high on Rx's when you porsted this?

Advertisement
That blows. Golf was fantastic when Tiger was rolling. Health wise/living, it looks like he was lucky, tough looking accident. He was an assassin on the course. The US Open he won in the Playoff with Mediate was ridiculous. The guy was playing on one leg and had to go an extra 18. Talk about mental savagery.

Never cared about golf e er unless Tiger played. Not knowing **** about golf I'm assuming his best is like the canes best. Goat type ****
I am not a big golfer, blew my shoulder out so now I am not a golfer. I would watch here and there and then Tiger came along and it was must watch on the weekends of major tournaments. Guy was great. The Masters win two years ago was pretty sweet.

Advertisement
A driver into the rough has been his problem for a while now
michael richards yes GIF

Sad and who knows, maybe just an accident. Maybe more, but how good he was and could've been. Guy was on track to rewrite the record books.

I think there's bad and good in him. Would I trust him with my sister, **** no. I feel like sometimes things were better off decades ago when there wasn't a camera everywhere, a news story if you sneeze, etc.

Woods isn't the first athlete to do some of what he's done. It doesn't make it right, but even if this was a legitimate accident with nothing else, people jump to conclusions, based on all the past crap we've heard about.

Hope he recovers and if he needs to recover from other things, hope he beats that too. This world is quick to build someone up, but even quicker to tear them down.

Advertisement
Sad and who knows, maybe just an accident. Maybe more, but how good he was and could've been. Guy was on track to rewrite the record books.

I think there's bad and good in him. Would I trust him with my sister, **** no. I feel like sometimes things were better off decades ago when there wasn't a camera everywhere, a news story if you sneeze, etc.

Woods isn't the first athlete to do some of what he's done. It doesn't make it right, but even if this was a legitimate accident with nothing else, people jump to conclusions, based on all the past crap we've heard about.

Hope he recovers and if he needs to recover from other things, hope he beats that too. This world is quick to build someone up, but even quicker to tear them down.

There are 10x worse people on this planet than Tiger Woods, I'm sure there are tons of more athletes who have some dark **** in their lives that haven't been exposed.

Advertisement
Hopefull
Hey, if He has a narcotic addiction then fine, but stay off the ******* i n g road where you put others in danger...assuming this latest accident involved prescription opioids of course.
Hopefully they do blood test to find out the truth.sure looks fishy at this point

I have driven that stretch of road before and its pretty easy to get going fast and have trouble. More than likely he was just going too fast. Glad he is going to be ok.

Advertisement
Back