NBA OT: The Miami Heat

Advertisement
Dragic is so underrated it’s criminal. The media utterly fails to respect him and his game. He’s our leading scorer and is leading the offense.

His ability to find his spots whenever he wants, especially if the pick and roll is elite. He’s dominated every PG matchup in the playoffs. Absolutely picking on Kemba the “all star” right now. He’s averaging 22 ppg.

The fact these dudes on ESPN and TNT keep calling him a role player or fail to mention him at all Is flat out disrespectful. I’m starting to think it’s because he’s white to be honest.

Dragic is so underrated it’s criminal. The media utterly fails to respect him and his game. He’s our leading scorer and is leading the offense.

His ability to find his spots whenever he wants, especially if the pick and roll is elite. He’s dominated every PG matchup in the playoffs. Absolutely picking on Kemba the “all star” right now. He’s averaging 22 ppg.

The fact these dudes on ESPN and TNT keep calling him a role player or fail to mention him at all Is flat out disrespectful. I’m starting to think it’s because he’s white to be honest.
He's that person who walks in the gym and asks to join your game. You and your friends don't mind beating up on trash players every now and then, because why not? He looks goofy, slightly uncoordinated, and not much of a basketball body... and he proceeds to embarrass everyone lol. I tell my friend I watch all the games with, he does not look like he's that good and then BAM, he's finishing at the rim, or stepping back and draining a 3

Dragic always been good and crafty. All the back to his Phoenix days..I don’t think ppl disrespect Him. Him coming off the bench in the system the heat run fits him perfectly

Dragic always been good and crafty. All the back to his Phoenix days..I don’t think ppl disrespect Him. Him coming off the bench in the system the heat run fits him perfectly
I really feel like he’s not being talked about enough. I mean he’s our true go to guy. In my eyes he is a top 10 PG in the league. I’d take him over Westbrook any day of the week.

Advertisement
I really feel like he’s not being talked about enough. I mean he’s our true go to guy. In my eyes he is a top 10 PG in the league. I’d take him over Westbrook any day of the week.
Take him over Westbrook??😂. His game fits perfectly with what the heat ask him to do. Can’t take nothing away from him because he’s balling Rn no doubt. But top 10 PG? And better than Russ..Idk about that one

Take him over Westbrook??😂. His game fits perfectly with what the heat ask him to do. Can’t take nothing away from him because he’s balling Rn no doubt. But top 10 PG? And better than Russ..Idk about that one
Westbrook is overrated. He made the Rockets worse. Look at his stats. He can’t shoot and is ball dominant. Goran is more versatile in that he doesn’t need to have the ball in his hands to impact the games. He’s a great off ball player, can catch and shoot or off the dribble. Westbrook is too one dimensional. He has no 3pt shot, an average mid game, and his finishing will decline has he ages. He relies too much on athleticism. He was great in his prime no doubt but his decline has started and he’s trending downhill fast.

Westbrook is overrated. He made the Rockets worse. Look at his stats. He can’t shoot and is ball dominant. Goran is more versatile in that he doesn’t need to have the ball in his hands to impact the games. He’s a great off ball player, can catch and shoot or off the dribble. Westbrook is too one dimensional. He has no 3pt shot, an average mid game, and his finishing will decline has he ages. He relies too much on athleticism. He was great in his prime no doubt but his decline has started and he’s trending downhill fast.
27-8-8 on 47% from the field how is that overrated against 16-2-5 from goran..Russ did not make them a worse team bro the rockets switched up they whole identity by trading capela and goin ultra small. Then they ran into a matchup nightmare in LAL. As good as goran is he is not a opposing teams focal point Russ is. Goran is in the perfect situation coming off the bench and playing in that system rn

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back