Other Sports OT: The Masters

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the best Golf Tiger has played since winning the US open on a broken leg.

His putting is back to an elite level, over the years his short putt game has killed him but he's clearly got that fixed & his wedge game is still the best ever.

A fully healthy Tiger is better than any other Golfer ever imo, dropping off 3 birdies on the back 9 to take off with the lead was legendary. His 5th Green jacket at 43 is just astonishing.

Advertisement
Can someone explain to me why everybody is in love with Tiger? I think he’s had an unbelievable career, and it’s a cool comeback story and all, but it’s hard for me to forget how much of a scumbag he’s been in the past.
You must be one of those that once someone makes a mistake, they shouldn't have a chance at a comeback story.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tiger.....enuf said.

Congrats on a great comeback on golf's Biggest Stage.

Congrats.

I sincerely hope this doesn't raise unrealistic expectations ...(but it will) becsuse just doing this at 43 should show how great a player he is

Can someone explain to me why everybody is in love with Tiger? I think he’s had an unbelievable career, and it’s a cool comeback story and all, but it’s hard for me to forget how much of a scumbag he’s been in the past.
He played a historical and very highly regarded sport at a level no one else has ever done before. He also brought golf to the masses in a way no one else had ever done before. Michael Jordan ended up being a pretty big scumbag off the court, but that doesn't change the fact hes the greatest player to ever hold a basketball. Unless you're some soft SJW type, you put those kind of transcendent talents on their own pedistol, regardless of what they do outside of the sport.

Advertisement
Back