Other Sports OT: The Masters

Advertisement
I'd like to see Tiger win it again. It would be a great comeback story. If he made a few of those 5 foot birdy puts, he'd be leading by a few strokes right now. He's only 1 shot off the lead, so he's in great shape for the weekend. Should be an exciting weekend although the weather is going to play a big roll. Could wind up with a Monday finish.

Advertisement
AFTER today....and here comes Saturday

Tiger gave himself birdie chances on every back 9 hole yesterday. His driver is working better than in years past, his iron play is excellent right now. I'm sure he worked on his putting last night but even then it wasn't that bad. He's got a chance just like everyone else. He demeanor and attitude look like old Tiger. He could implode today but so could others. **** ive played beautifully one day and the very next I looked like I never swang a club in my life lol that's golf

Last edited:
AFTER today....and here comes Saturday
You're crazy if you think Tiger is going to fold this weekend. If anything the last two days show the opposite. He was dead last in the field in putts inside 5ft, near the bottom in putts 5-10ft, yet #1 in long putts. He was absolutely locked in with ball striking and driving yesterday. If he hadn't been missing all those short putts, he may have ran away with this masters. Those putting stats are a bad sign for the rest of the field today. If he starts making those short ones (I'd say odds are higher that he does than him continuing missing easy ones) look out!

Having said that.... GO POULTS!!!! lol

Tiger gave himself birdie chances on every back 9 hole yesterday. His driver is working better than in years past, his iron play is excellent right now. I'm sure he worked on his putting last night but even then it wasn't that bad. He's got a chance just like everyone else. He demeanor and attitude look like old Tiger. He could implode today but so could others. That's could others. He'll I've played beautifully one day and the very next I looked like I never swang a club in my life lol that's golf
Lmao...hes had a chance for the last 20 years...grow up

Advertisement
Would love to see Tiger win again cause he’s good for the sport but he’s got to start making those short putts both for birdie and par,

He should have shot 65 yesterday and been -9 at the minimum.

Hope he holds up over the weekend but this is usually when his age starts to show and his legs start to go from walking that hilly *** course.

Hope he does it.Doubt he will.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tiger in the FINAL group on Sunday at the Masters only two off the lead. How long has it been since THAT happened ?

Shot 67 with 6 birdies in the 3rd round and was PERFECT PUTTING INSIDE 10 FEET.

the rest of the field is not sleeping well tonight. Tiger is prowling at Augusta ! :eek:

Advertisement
Back