Other Sports OT: The Masters

Brandinho

Section 139
Premium
I'm at the point in my life where golf is starting to amuse me. I've always liked the sport and especially everything surrounding the Masters and with Tiger and Rory back in the spotlight, should be a fun weekend.

I laid some money down on Rory, Tiger, Dustin Johnson, and Justin Thomas to win so that would keep me very entertained.

Who are you guys pulling for?

Advertisement
I'm at the point in my life where golf is starting to amuse me. I've always liked the sport and especially everything surrounding the Masters and with Tiger and Rory back in the spotlight, should be a fun weekend.

I laid some money down on Rory, Tiger, Dustin Johnson, and Justin Thomas to win so that would keep me very entertained.

I put a $25 bet on Poulter that pays $1,350 purely due to the value. So I'm pulling for him! LOL But I think Rory wins. He's on top of his game right now. Justin Rose is a serious contender this week as well, IMO. And of course I'd love to see Tiger be in contention just because it hypes everything to the moon. Always a fantastic week of golf!

Would love to see Rickie get his first. I know Jordan has been struggling but no better course for him to get back to the level he can play at than Augusta, he always plays well there.

Agreed. Not to mention that Rickie is also a good dude in real life. Not surprising that this man's man and all time great dude is one of his heroes:

Screenshot_20190411-084209_Gallery.jpg

Advertisement

I always pull for Rickie. But for some reason I feel Justin Rose will be there at the end.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I put a $25 bet on Poulter that pays $1,350 purely due to the value. So I'm pulling for him! LOL But I think Rory wins. He's on top of his game right now. Justin Rose is a serious contender this week as well, IMO. And of course I'd love to see Tiger be in contention just because it hypes everything to the moon. Always a fantastic week of golf!
I like that bet. I did that a few years back when Adam Scott won. Stopped after that year I knew that would never happen again haha

Advertisement
Like so many others I so badly want to see Tiger or Rickie win. Not sure it's going to happen this week though...

I have a feeling Justin Rose, Tommy Fleetwood, and Justin Thomas will probably be contenders.

Advertisement
Like so many others I so badly want to see Tiger or Rickie win. Not sure it's going to happen this week though...

I have a feeling Justin Rose, Tommy Fleetwood, and Justin Thomas will probably be contenders.
Jon Rahms ***** *** will be up there I think

Advertisement
Back