OT: The Last Dance

Advertisement
Crumbs Krause is an easy and mostly deserving whipping boy (especially since he's dead) but Reinsdorf is due a ton of the blame too and he mostly skates for some reason.

I blame Reinsdorf more than Krauss. Krauss as a GM and front office executive was exceptional at his job. A more competent owner would've been able to keep his ego in check.

Advertisement
You can thank all of the Lebron Stans for that. And it has EVERYTHING to do with will. One guy does whatever it takes to win, and goes 6-0 in the Finals. While the other pads stats, goes 3-6, and routinely folds under pressure. I was addressing whether LBJ could develop a low post game and dominate the 90's. If you had to respond to that question, and your life depended on it, you and I both know you would answer with a resounding No. Stop lying to yourself, and quit the charade. You're not fooling anyone
Lol LBJ got more playoff buzzers then MJ and kobe🤣..that’s what kills me, y’all talk out y’all as and y’all fav line is “2011 against Dallas”...but imagine being so great at something that you get accused of “padding stats” in a NBA finals and on the highest level of your comp lmao. Like said y’all confuse style of play with mentality. Kobe, MJ are SCORERS..if Lebron was to be compared as far as styles to a past player it would be Big O or magic based the all around aspect to his game..my favorite players of all time are AI, Kobe, LBJ and dwade..my top 3 in no order to ever lace em are Kareem, MJ and Bron..you don’t know basketball If u can’t respect each of those 3 greatness without tryna **** on another player..that’s my whole issue with ppl who think like you. Lebron and the Lakers could win 3 straight And y’all would still **** on the man..why? Idek lol..as for Lebron in the 90s he’d still be “stat padding” walking around with 27-7-7..great players translate and adapt in any era..don’t let skip bayless fool y’all, he don’t really know basketball. MJ ppl just got him on payroll and throw him free merch every now and then

Last edited:
Let me ask; who’s the owner of the Bulls & White Sox in 2020?
Like I said bruh..I got MJ, Kareem and Bron as my top 3..if u got sometime roll one and check this video. It’s long but we’ll put together about Kobe, Lou Al, Bron magic and etc

Like I said bruh..I got MJ, Kareem and Bron as my top 3..if u got sometime roll one and check this video. It’s long but we’ll put together about Kobe, Lou Al, Bron magic and etc

Bro; wrong post to respond to w this. Lol.

But can’t go wrong w ur top 3.

Advertisement
95960022_3166540400037278_2005288675377676288_n.jpg

Lol the documentary was entertaining asf..and yes it was propaganda..they was siting on this for almost 20 years..then something happened in 2016 that motivated mike to finally green light it

Advertisement
I’ll just leave this right here:

@305to954 & @craval85

One of the absolute best break downs using stats & pure analytics. Unbiased:

Lebron quit on Cleveland against Boston, he quit against the mavs, he got blown out in record fashion against spurs. He’s a ray Allen shot from being 1-3 in mia. MJ was getting beat down against Detroit and Knicks and still was driving to the basket like a mad man

Lebron quit on Cleveland against Boston, he quit against the mavs, he got blown out in record fashion against spurs. He’s a ray Allen shot from being 1-3 in mia. MJ was getting beat down against Detroit and Knicks and still was driving to the basket like a mad man

Game 3 of the 2017 Finals had LBJ w a stat line of 39pts 11 Rebs and 9 asst w a +7 box rating. Cleveland lost, and on the surface that’s a helluva Game.

HOWEVER, there’s more to this story.
Cleveland was starting to pull away from GSW. KD was having an off game. LBJ has just excited the crowd entering the fourth qtr. THEN the 4th qtr came. While GSW was making their push on the back of KD, who was playing both ends, LBJ finished the 4th w 7 pts on 2 of 6 shooting and a -10 box rating. For some inexplicable reason, in particular the last four minutes of the game, LBJ kept passing the ball, and it happened right after he missed a lay up. He would get past his man, have a wide open, either lay up or a gimme 10 foot shot, and as soon as the defense remotely rotated to him, he passed it out. This allowed GSW to take advantage and trim off the lead.

The last 1:17 was the most condemning, as LBJ took himself out of every Cle possession either allowing Kyrie to go one on one as he stood near the half court line, or passed the ball to JR Smith or Korver, and not go in for the rebound. KD on the other hand, kept firing away even though he was off, and scored 5 points in a 40 sec span to give GSW the lead. And even though Cle was down 1 at home w plenty of time on the clock, LBJ again gives the ball to K.I and let him go one on one, w no help b/c he took himself completely out the play, which resulted in a contested, wild 3 pt shot at the end. Instead of calling for the foul, Cle allowed mucho secs run off the clock, chose not to foul Draymond when he had the ball, and LBJ was guarding him....they chose to foul KD.

That cluster fck of a sequence had me scratching my head for days. Cle was at home, w momentum, they are the defending champs, and are only down 2-0, yet LBJ in the last 4 mins and change completely disappeared, and became allergic to shooting after ONE missed layup. Smh.

Again, the box score looked great....looked like he outplayed KD, too. KD took over in the 4th (+9), and LBJ shrunk in the 4th (-10).

Game 3 of the 2017 Finals had LBJ w a stat line of 39pts 11 Rebs and 9 asst w a +7 box rating. Cleveland lost, and on the surface that’s a helluva Game.

Cleveland was starting to pull away from GSW. KD was having an off game. LBJ has just excited the crowd entering the fourth qtr. THEN the 4th qtr came. While GSW was making their push on the back of KD, who was playing both ends, LBJ finished the 4th w 7 pts on 2 of 6 shooting and a -10 box rating. For some inexplicable reason, in particular the last four minutes of the game, LBJ kept passing the ball, and it happened right after he missed a lay up. He would get past his man, have a wide open, either lay up or a gimme 10 foot shot, and as soon as the defense remotely rotated to him, he passed it out. This allowed GSW to take advantage and trim off the lead.

The last 1:17 was the most condemning, as LBJ took himself out of every Cle possession either allowing Kyrie to go one on one as he stood near the half court line, or passed the ball to JR Smith or Korver and not go in for the rebound. KD on the other hand, kept firing away even though he was off, and scored 5 points in a 40 sec span to give GSW the lead. And even though Cle was down 1 at home w plenty of time on the clock, LBJ again gives the ball to K.I and let him go one on one, w no help b/c he took himself completely out the play, which resulted in a contested, wild 3 pt shot at the end. Instead of calling for the foul, Cle allowed mucho secs run off the clock, chose not to foul Draymond when he had the ball, and LBJ was guarding him....they chose to foul KD.

That cluster fck of a sequence had me scratching my head for days. Cle was at home, w momentum, they are the defending champs, and are only down 2-0, yet LBJ in the last 4 mins and change completely disappeared, and became allergic to shooting after ONE missed layup. Smh.

Again, the box score looked great....looked like he outplayed KD, too. KD took over in the 4th (+9), and LBJ shrunk in the 4th (-10).
He’s needed the refs to basically rig the Boston and okc series to get him his first ring. He’s a smart player but in old rules and mentality he couldn’t put up those numbers. He’d get hammered he couldn’t handle barerra or draymond calling him a name

Advertisement

The last 1:17 was the most condemning, as LBJ took himself out of every Cle possession either allowing Kyrie to go one on one as he stood near the half court line, or passed the ball to JR Smith or Korver, and not go in for the rebound. KD on the other hand, kept firing away even though he was off, and scored 5 points in a 40 sec span to give GSW the lead. And even though Cle was down 1 at home w plenty of time on the clock, LBJ again gives the ball to K.I and let him go one on one, w no help b/c he took himself completely out the play, which resulted in a contested, wild 3 pt shot at the end. Instead of calling for the foul, Cle allowed mucho secs run off the clock, chose not to foul Draymond when he had the ball, and LBJ was guarding him....they chose to foul KD.

And I will never believed he hasn’t taken peds. Too play that long without major injuries is not realistic to me

Bruh what other player do ppl comb through they career and Nickpic moments in a career like they do Bron..**** wild. But down the stretch in 17 I do a agree Lebron deferred to kyrie In that game 3. Kyrie had it cooking. Dwn one late Lebron tried set kyrie up with a switch to get Klay off Kyrie and get curry switched on to him..but for whatever kyrie waved off the JR screen and went 1vs1 vs Klay and took a fadeaway 3..i remember watching JR reaction when kyrie waved him off “like bruh wtf u doing” I think they was down 2 Or 1 at that time. Then he set up korver for a wide open contested corner 3 That would’ve put them up like 6 or 7 and he missed also And KD has it cooking that game..**** you can kill your health by nicpickin every moment and theorizing rather or not player X was using PEDS😭

He let KD drain a 3 in his face last two minutes I believe

And of course Lebron puts up stats, he has the hall 90% of the time and plays in an offensive system that benefits him especially in Cleveland.

Why does Kobe have eerily similar stats to Jordan albeit way less efficiency? Coincidence they played in a similar system?

Advertisement
Back