OT - Thank You, Earl Thomas, for this content

Its all ET's fault (morally) in that he set the dominoes in motion. At the beginning, if he does not cheat on his cray wife she never locates him on Snapchat and commits multiple felonies to which she has admitted. next, even if he cheats, if ET does not give his wife access to his Snapchat she is angry but unable to locate hm and won't know the specifics of what he is getting into. Regardless of where one starts, its all ET's fault (morally).

Legally ET has no issue other than a divorce in the near future.

Appreciate the response.

Clearly, if you’re looking at the moral aspect, I agree you can definitely say ET bears fault for that aspect of it. I respect people that are pious and observant, especially since I fall far short of that standard, so I can’t judge.

But as far as the criminal aspect, it’s on his girl 100%. ET may have broken what some may consider to be God’s law, but she broke man’s law, and that’s what gets you in jail.

It could have been much worse though. I wonder how many people that are unfamiliar with semi automatic pistols either kill themselves or others or injure themselves or others because they don’t realize that just because the clip is out, or the clip is in but empty, there could be a chambered round and it’s possible that the gun could fire without the clip in.

People that don’t know anything about guns, or don’t know about clearing the chamber, shouldn’t even be touching guns.

The other lesson: stay away from crazy, especially if you’re going to be messing about.

Advertisement
Brother, you are 100% correct.

In my experience, the prettier they are, the more seductive they are, and the moment you make them feel anything less than a princess, you will feel evil like never seen before.

Yet, I keep trying to test this theory and prove it wrong. lol.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Appreciate the response.

Clearly, if you’re looking at the moral aspect, I agree you can definitely say ET bears fault for that aspect of it. I respect people that are pious and observant, especially since I fall far short of that standard, so I can’t judge.

But as far as the criminal aspect, it’s on his girl 100%. ET may have broken what some may consider to be God’s law, but she broke man’s law, and that’s what gets you in jail.

It could have been much worse though. I wonder how many people that are unfamiliar with semi automatic pistols either kill themselves or others or injure themselves or others because they don’t realize that just because the clip is out, or the clip is in but empty, there could be a chambered round and it’s possible that the gun could fire without the clip in.

People that don’t know anything about guns, or don’t know about clearing the chamber, shouldn’t even be touching guns.

The other lesson: stay away from crazy, especially if you’re going to be messing about.
Agree with you wholeheartedly. ET, his brother and possibly the 2 until ladies with them are all victims of the assault. Oddly enough they (except for ET) could sue the crazy wife. Which would actually give them access to ET’s money. So Thomas could end up paying (via his joint bank account with the crazy wife) the other victims of the crime. Its an interesting financial and legal circle.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20200508-133421_Chrome.jpg

Give me your address goober#44 - I’ll send you an autograph. Since you follow me around like a lovestruck fan.

Assuming they have actual mail delivery in backwards okie land

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back