OT - Thank You, Earl Thomas, for this content

Advertisement
Plus, if you're an athlete and you do get married, she needs to be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY hotter than that chick
"Hot" is overrated. The type of fire in a woman that leads her to go Johnny Rambo with a machete and a 9mm on a room full of naked idiots translates well to her dome game. That type of firecracker bobs on the cucumber like a horny epileptic.

Advertisement
"Hot" is overrated. The type of fire in a woman that leads her to go Johnny Rambo with a machete and a 9mm on a room full of naked idiots translates well to her dome game. That type of firecracker bobs on the cucumber like a horny epileptic.
Ohhhh ****!

Go Canes

Advertisement
And she’s our type, @Paranos; thick af. lol

mrsninathomas_87708463_624421005021441_7292563757272722183_n.jpg

She most definitely gets the Paranos stamp of approval. A little on the skinnier side but still **** as ****, with a killer disposition which we all like. Because as they say guys love crazy right up until crazy loves them at which point she focuses alllllllll of that just on you.

Go Canes

Advertisement

She most definitely gets the Paranos stamp of approval. A little on the skinnier side but still **** as ****, with a killer disposition which we all like. Because as they say guys love crazy right up until crazy loves them at which point she focuses alllllllll of that just on you.

Go Canes
The $ heels are fire. This woman has that special kind of crazy oozing from her pores. That face and body type are almost always associated with extreme insanity and with making a dude's toes curl in dome game.

Advertisement

Go Canes

Yeah, well, w/ these curves, and that slick baby hair.....I'm taking the risk. I mean, the ninja embarrassed her on a social media platform. Maybe I'll be her pen pal. lol.

The $ heels are fire. This woman has that special kind of crazy oozing from her pores. That face and body type are almost always associated with extreme insanity and with making a dude's toes curl in dome game.

Brother, you are 100% correct.

In my experience, the prettier they are, the more seductive they are, and the moment you make them feel anything less than a princess, you will feel evil like never seen before.

Yet, I keep trying to test this theory and prove it wrong. lol.

So many issues here.
ET allowing his location to be tracked via Snapchat
The crazy wife who doesn't just want to scare her philanderer husband but puts a gun to his head
The crazy friends who went with her and brought a knife to a gun fight (think Sean Connery in Untouchables)
The mistress filming the incident
The crazy wife providing a detailed statement/confession to the police
The crazy wife's attorney categorically denying the allegations when his own client's statement is the basis of the very allegations he is denying
ET on social media stating he's just trying to be the best person he can be? If this is his best version what is his worst version?

So much stupidity to go around that it makes your head spin.

Advertisement
Back