OT - Thank You, Earl Thomas, for this content

Advertisement
Why do these dumb fvcks continue to get married when they have no intent on actually being "married"
It’s not so much that as the woman’s ignorance imo. I couldn’t keep my dck in the same snatch for over a week when I was a **** ups driver down here in the late 90’s. I can only imagine being in my 20’s as an nfl football player. Everywhere these guys go they have to shake btches off of them. I heard a story about an nfl player that always hung out with his friends and called them the ho patrol. Their job was literally to keep women away. Remember that account called baller alert where btches would send out where they were and if they’re were any professional athletes at the location. Thirsty *** ho’s tweeting out your whereabouts! Wtf do these women think supposed to happen? I mean if a woman thinks she’s gonna stop a professional athlete from all that free nana cause her toto is juicy than she’s got grandiose delusions about that ***.
As far as getting married some guys just want to be near their kids as much as possible and get the babies mama away from that as well. They also probably know that the babies mama is a crazy *** btch that can’t be trusted with child support. I mean some chick that brings a gun and her friend with a knife to confront your *** probably didn’t come from a stellar upbringing.

Advertisement
It’s not so much that as the woman’s ignorance imo. I couldn’t keep my dck in the same snatch for over a week when I was a **** ups driver down here in the late 90’s. I can only imagine being in my 20’s as an nfl football player. Everywhere these guys go they have to shake btches off of them. I heard a story about an nfl player that always hung out with his friends and called them the ho patrol. Their job was literally to keep women away. Remember that account called baller alert where btches would send out where they were and if they’re were any professional athletes at the location. Thirsty *** ho’s tweeting out your whereabouts! Wtf do these women think supposed to happen? I mean if a woman thinks she’s gonna stop a professional athlete from all that free nana cause her toto is juicy than she’s got grandiose delusions about that ***.
As far as getting married some guys just want to be near their kids as much as possible and get the babies mama away from that as well. They also probably know that the babies mama is a crazy *** btch that can’t be trusted with child support. I mean some chick that brings a gun and her friend with a knife to confront your *** probably didn’t come from a stellar upbringing.

Then stop having kids

Advertisement
Advertisement
This story is ******* incredible and presented in only the best way TMZ can.

I'd give TMZ a Pulitzer for this one.

The God of Death almost took a member of the LEGION OF BOOM from us, but not today.

Glad to see he is making the most of his quarantine time.

When the women arrived at the house, they "discovered Earl and Seth naked in bed with other women."

Advertisement
forget that, why would you record your dalliances on snapchat? wtf is wrong with these guys, mane?

My G, social media have ruined our society Bro. It may have started off as a good thing, connect w friends, classmates, a chance to connect w stars, etc.....but ppl r so obsessed w internet clout from that they do the dumbest chit, and it’s not just limited to everyday ppl looking to come up....these stars get caught up on that chit too.

I mean just dummies, and now throw one of my favorite players in this category. Who cheats, and post on a public forum, so ur wife can see? Then say it wasn’t supposed to get out like that????! What a time to be alive. Lol

Advertisement
Back