OT - Thank You, Earl Thomas, for this content

Brother, you are 100% correct.

In my experience, the prettier they are, the more seductive they are, and the moment you make them feel anything less than a princess, you will feel evil like never seen before.

Yet, I keep trying to test this theory and prove it wrong. lol.
Unless they are red heads, then they are craz evil regardless of looks although the pretty ones might be a little worse.

Isn't there an old Jamaican song about taking an ugly woman for your wife and you will be happy for the rest of your life?

Advertisement
My G, social media have ruined our society Bro. It may have started off as a good thing, connect w friends, classmates, a chance to connect w stars, etc.....but ppl r so obsessed w internet clout from that they do the dumbest chit, and it’s not just limited to everyday ppl looking to come up....these stars get caught up on that chit too.

I mean just dummies, and now throw one of my favorite players in this category. Who cheats, and post on a public forum, so ur wife can see? Then say it wasn’t supposed to get out like that????! What a time to be alive. Lol
My question is: how can you have the intelligence to be a 7 time Pro Bowler at one of the toughest positions in the NFL - yet somehow not realise you've provided your wife with the password to your Snapchat account AND then use said Snapchat account to boast about your infidelity?

I could see someone like Gronk doing that, cos he's thick as two short planks - but I guess Thomas is in that category too.

Advertisement
My question is: how can you have the intelligence to be a 7 time Pro Bowler at one of the toughest positions in the NFL - yet somehow not realise you've provided your wife with the password to your Snapchat account AND then use said Snapchat account to boast about your infidelity?

I could see someone like Gronk doing that, cos he's thick as two short planks - but I guess Thomas is in that category too.

Pu$$y dumbs all moral compasses, financial stability, and common sense. Most powerful weapon on planet earth.

Advertisement

That boy Gronk is a secret genius. Dude managed to not spend a dime of his salary and live off his endorsements. Then played the long game and retired only to come back once Brady went to a better situation.

Advertisement
Its all ET's fault (morally) in that he set the dominoes in motion. At the beginning, if he does not cheat on his cray wife she never locates him on Snapchat and commits multiple felonies to which she has admitted. next, even if he cheats, if ET does not give his wife access to his Snapchat she is angry but unable to locate hm and won't know the specifics of what he is getting into. Regardless of where one starts, its all ET's fault (morally).

Legally ET has no issue other than a divorce in the near future.

It even says on the side of a Beretta that it will fire with no mag in. Some semi-autos do not but he would have been in trouble in this scenario.

A Beretta 92 FS, definitely fires without a magazine and it says so on the side, but it's pretty lightly engraved into the right side of the firearm on the frame just under the slide (in like 3-pt font). Especially hard to see for a right-handed shooter (as it would be on the side opposite your face). No excuses, you should know your firearm, but in the case of a Beretta 92, it's hardly idiot proof and definitely not angry, crazy-*** ***** proof.

I have heard a Ruger won't fire without a magazine (my LC9 certainly doesn't), but the hole in the side of Travis Maldonado's head says otherwise.

Advertisement
A Beretta 92 FS, definitely fires without a magazine and it says so on the side, but it's pretty lightly engraved into the right side of the firearm on the frame just under the slide (in like 3-pt font). Especially hard to see for a right-handed shooter (as it would be on the side opposite your face). No excuses, you should know your firearm, but in the case of a Beretta 92, it's hardly idiot proof and definitely not angry, crazy-*** ***** proof.

I have heard a Ruger won't fire without a magazine (my LC9 certainly doesn't), but the hole in the side of Travis Maldonado's head says otherwise.
that's what I said, Earl could have been RIP'D and she thought she was playing

Advertisement
Back