OT: Spencer Jones

Advertisement
Advertisement
Many years ago, I played bush, really beer league baseball. It being Miami, there are always some loud mouths wannabes roaming around but there are also straight up killers, our 5 foot 6, 155 pound SS who trained with the Cuban boxing federation being one of the latter. Lo and behold, this fat, huge, loud mouth first baseman gets a hit and there is a play at second where his fat *** is easily thrown out. The problem that arises is that our SS, apparently tagged him too hard. So as I am running in from the outfield, I hear the fat **** threaten the SS by saying, “si haces eso otra vez, estamos fajado (translation: if you do that again, we are fighting)” and pushes him.

The SS retorts, “estamos fajado (nah, we fighting now)” and proceeds to throw his glove at the guy’s face. I **** you not before the glove even hits the guy’s face, the SS releases a beautiful flurry of body shots that cuts the fat boy down to size and he collapses in heap on top of second base.

I, completely shocked, look at the SS who then says, in Spanish, “I just wanted to play some baseball and this son of a ***** made me “posseder de mí caracter (no English equivalent). We walk the SS away and when the guy wakes up and regains the ability to move, he walks straight to his dugout, picks up his stuff, vomits on the way to the parking lot, gets into his car, and is never seen or heard from again.

TL;DR: Don’t **** with people, no matter how big you are and how small they are, because they might have washed out from the greatest amateur boxing training program in the world.

Advertisement
Whether justified or not, once the MMA guy was in the fight, the Jones guy kept resisting so I don’t know at what point the MMA guy exceeds necessary force when the other guy wasn’t stopping trying to fight.
There's no point he stopped trying to fight back, and he instigated the encounter. Those are the reasons no sane prosecutor or civil lawyer would have anything to do with trying to portray this Spencer load as a victim. People just won't buy it.

As a dude who spends every day of his life advocating for victims and is the best in the business, I can tell you this isn't a viable case in anyone's eyes. People, whether it's insurance companies or juries, have no sympathy or willingness to compensate people like this Spencer load.

There's no point he stopped trying to fight back, and he instigated the encounter. Those are the reasons no sane prosecutor or civil lawyer would have anything to do with trying to portray this Spencer load as a victim. People just won't buy it.

As a dude who spends every day of his life advocating for victims and is the best in the business, I can tell you this isn't a viable case in anyone's eyes. People, whether it's insurance companies or juries, have no sympathy or willingness to compensate people like this Spencer load.
What’s really missing is what happened leading up to this. I see the dude had a bloody nose. I’m curious on the continuation of hostilities/aggression, and if that was all Jones and his buddy leading up to what we saw in the bathroom.

Many years ago, I played bush, really beer league baseball. It being Miami, there are always some loud mouths wannabes roaming around but there are also straight up killers, our 5 foot 6, 155 pound SS who trained with the Cuban boxing federation being one of the latter. Lo and behold, this fat, huge, loud mouth first baseman gets a hit and there is a play at second where his fat *** is easily thrown out. The problem that arises is that our SS, apparently tagged him too hard. So as I am running in from the outfield, I hear the fat **** threaten the SS by saying, “si haces eso otra vez, estamos fajado (translation: if you do that again, we are fighting)” and pushes him.

The SS retorts, “estamos fajado (nah, we fighting now)” and proceeds to throw his glove at the guy’s face. I **** you not before the glove even hits the guy’s face, the SS releases a beautiful flurry of body shots that cuts the fat boy down to size and he collapses in heap on top of second base.

I, completely shocked, look at the SS who then says, in Spanish, “I just wanted to play some baseball and this son of a ***** made me “posseder de mí caracter (no English equivalent). We walk the SS away and when the guy wakes up and regains the ability to move, he walks straight to his dugout, picks up his stuff, vomits on the way to the parking lot, gets into his car, and is never seen or heard from again.

TL;DR: Don’t **** with people, no matter how big you are and how small they are, because they might have washed out from the greatest amateur boxing training program in the world.
Dude may have gotten what he deserved but he took his beating like a man and handle himself as such afterwards, unlike these OU puzzies

Advertisement
Thanks man, that's what I was thinking of and had heard used before. If I were the ufc dude, that's the defense I would use. imo, which obviously isn't legal at all, those boys knowingly engaged in that fight. If you don't want the smoke, don't light the fire.
There is a defense literally called “mutual combat” in which a defendant can argue that the combatants willing entered into the fight and therefore the defendant was not the aggressor. Basic argument is that you can’t claim to be a victim if you intentionally engaged in the conduct. The limitation on the defense, however, can be if the accused escalated the combat. Think of person A initiating a fistfight but person B ends it with a gun. It was “mutual combat” as to a fistfight, but not with a gun.
I came home from a night out at Jax Beach one time with a 'citation' for mutual combat. Small scrap, no big damage done, other dude tried to make it seem that way. Officer liked me and didn't want to charge me, so he gave us both these forms that had "mutual combat" on them. They weren't charging documents, there was no court date. But he did say either of us could take it downtown and elect to bring charges. Weird. That clown actually went back to the place, pulled video and tried to get me in trouble at... my law school. Wtf?!? Must not have gotten anywhere with LE. Cvnt.

There is at least one state where you can flat out consent to fighting someone. It's written in their law and not a crime. I want to say it's Utah. I'm sure there are limitations, like the escalation mentioned above.

Surprised no one mentioned the pretty boy with Jones rubbing his face at the start of the clip. That and the killer's bloody nose makes me think those two had just thrown a few hands right before this video starts. He's bleeding, other dude's checking his face, and Jones is saying something about hitting his friend. Also explains why pretty boy was the one escalating. Who knows.

That kid asking his brother "Who you want?" was the sh-t though.. That I do know.

This is how it’s gonna go down right here.

89B6BD9B-B27D-44BA-8F25-BC63CCE192C4.gif

Advertisement

Well I can tell you your friend is lucky as **** because in Miami when these dopes lose the fight they usually go back to the car and grab a gun. The world is crazy.

this. 100%

now, you never know what a jury will do, .... and some of them do some really odd things .... but if a prosecutor wants to try and make spencer the victim, then some defense attorney is laughing all the way to the bank. easy money.

Advertisement
Back