OT: Spencer Jones

Advertisement
Pretty sad statement here:

For a second, I thought it was a press release from his sister, Sally Jones.

If I were his father, I'd be asking where o where did I go so wrong.

I'd also ask his mama for a paternity test.

#GeneticFailure

Matthew 5:38-39
“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also and then wrestle with him on a pee-pee soaked bathroom floor."
WINNER CIS FOR WEEK.

Love it!

+100

Matthew 5:38-39
“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also and then wrestle with him on a pee-pee soaked bathroom floor."
"... and Josiah, who witneseth his brother begetting a demonic beatdown, walked past and did not spill a drop from his cupeth. The Lord looked down upon him, and smiled, he spoke with the hosts of heavan and said, you are faithful and true and I am pleased you did not despoil the flow of my bountiful barely. Now goeth and layeth with a woman most unclean and begat a child of drunken regret .. "

Last edited:
Advertisement
Listen to Your Legend. He will guide you to glory and be the shining light on a dark treacherous path of misinformation.
3o7TKtXJYTfkrV0eS4.gif

😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
For a second, I thought it was a press release from his sister, Sally Jones.

If I were his father, I'd be asking where o where did I go so wrong.

I'd also ask his mama for a paternity test.

#GeneticFailure
Bunch of "my family, my friends", "I respectfully disagree", "prayers"... If CIS would have played the bull**** bingo, a lot of guys would have won.

Oh, and obviously a bible verse. Pretty sure everyone would have won at this point and smashed their tables with the peoples elbow, considering thats how bull**** bingo is supposed to be played and supposed to end.

Advertisement
Pretty sad statement here:

This ***** ************ needs to go rewatch his actions in the video and save that goodness will prevail bull****. That dude 100% got what he asked for... maybe closer to 250% but he still got it.

Advertisement
Back