OT: Spencer Jones

Sooooooooo my cousin is a former fixed martial artist. He’s a pretty boy, but he will beat the everlasting ish out of u. First thing he taught me; he said Rell, I know u got hands & what not, but if u ever come across a muthafcka that got an ear like me, walk away.”

Any **** that have a crinkled or cauliflower ear, there’s a 98.9% chance he’s a MMA guy. That physical contact gave him a license to defend.

But what I’m most impressed w/ is he did this w/ some cowboy boots on. Lol

Advertisement
Sooooooooo my cousin is a former fixed martial artist. He’s a pretty boy, but he will beat the everlasting ish out of u. First thing he taught me; he said Rell, I know u got hands & what not, but if u ever come across a muthafcka that got an ear like me, walk away.”

Any **** that have a crinkled or cauliflower ear, there’s a 98.9% chance he’s a MMA guy. That physical contact gave him a license to defend.

I never knew as a kid how bad *** wrestlers were ,no clue . If I’d known this I’d spent less time saying how *** it looked and more time rolling around with dudes lol.

In all seriousness there’s levels to this ****, somebody with just basic mma / wrestling skills will f you up. Pro wrestlers refer to them as shooters , you don’t want that smoke.

The guy attacked though (Jones) isn’t the guy who made contact. It was the friend of Jones who made contact. The MMA dude attacked the wrong one.

Jones was mouthing off for certain. I’m not sure that I saw it correctly but it looks like the friend of Jones pushed the MMA dude who wasn’t looking and may assumed it was Jones, and then attacked. That would probably put the MMA dude in legal trouble. Is anyone seeing the events in the video the same way?
Yeah while Jones got what he deserved the MMA guy is in trouble. Most likely a civil suit and probation.

I'm no lawyer but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Advertisement
The guy attacked though (Jones) isn’t the guy who made contact. It was the friend of Jones who made contact. The MMA dude attacked the wrong one.
It looked like he was wiping his nose , like he’d maybe been hit before footage started. Also it looks like a couple of football players stereotypically bullying somebody. Which in today’s society will have the mma fighter being sympathetic. Then again you never know how any of these retards today will react to something lol.

You gotta recognize you are in way over your head when the combination and shoot comes. You gotta have that Derrick Lewis type uppercut to negate that in the real world and not many are built like that.

RIP Curtis Blaydes, btw.
Btw what was the red doing in that fight? Dude was obviously knocked out and then got three more punches to his dead , limp body. These refs be slipping

Yeah while Jones got what he deserved the MMA guy is in trouble. Most likely a civil suit and probation.

I'm no lawyer but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

It looked like he was wiping his nose , like he’d maybe been hit before footage started. Also it looks like a couple of football players stereotypically bullying somebody. Which in today’s society will have the mma fighter being sympathetic. Then again you never know how any of these retards today will react to something lol.
Yeah, I can only go by what I’m seeing in the video and Jones is putting his hands in his face and talking threateningly it appears but the the MMA guy wasn’t in a forced conflict at the moment until he was pushed. The problem is he didn’t see who pushed him and assumed, with good reason, that it was Jones - but since it wasn’t, he attacked the wrong guy. I think the guy who did the pushing, and the MMA guy could be arrested for battery. If I was the MMA guy, I’d argue that Jones and his friend were working together in concert here and are one and the same but I’ll leave all things criminal to @AtlAtty to opine on.

Advertisement
Btw what was the red doing in that fight? Dude was obviously knocked out and then got three more punches to his dead , limp body. These refs be slipping
Black Beast pounced on that man in record time. Never saw Derrick Lewis move so fast.

relly:

my good friend is one of the top karate masters in europe. he pretty much said the same thing to me, but he also said, look at the nose. if a guy has cauliflower nose, you know he's been doing some scuffling.

(p.s. i once saw my friend, who is no more than 5-9 and 170 lbs soaking wet, completely deck two bodybuilder steroid freaks in a bar in amsterdam when they got completely out of line and went after him when he was just minding his own business. the dudes went down in about 4 seconds, and it was over before anyone knew it had started. both ended up knocked out and needed paramedics. that's when you KNOW you with a motherfu*ker that ain't playing!)

Advertisement
I never knew as a kid how bad *** wrestlers were ,no clue . If I’d known this I’d spent less time saying how *** it looked and more time rolling around with dudes lol.

In all seriousness there’s levels to this ****, somebody with just basic mma / wrestling skills will f you up. Pro wrestlers refer to them as shooters , you don’t want that smoke.

I did a little MMA training w/ my cousin, bro. Went to this gym called PKG out here in L.A. They had beginners (no fighting experience), intermediate (fighting experience, but needs refinement), expert (amateur mma experience), and pro (MMA fighters w/ at least 2 pro fights). Aight, cool.

I know I got hands, so I check myself into the intermediate section. Lol. Let’s just say I held my own, but b/c these cats had already had a taste of MMA training, the struggle was real. Lol. I’ve boxed, kick boxed, and I have thee absolute utmost respect for boxers....but these MMA cats Cribby....first hand saw they real different. And now, I scan everybody’s ear.

One last true story; not sure if ya’ll have this joint in Fl, but it’s this little dinner called Nations in The Bay. Mostly older ppl go there. So there’s this tall, lanky kid taking my order. I mean fresh pimples on his face. Ppl come through like “Hey Champ; how’s it going?” I’m thinking they r using it as a te of endearment. Then as he’s grabbing my pie, I see the cauliflower ear. So I ask was he into fighting? Dude was like yeah, I just completed the amateur circuit, and today’s my last day here; I’m going up to UFC. Lol

Bro, pimples, skinny....u would think Fa sho I’ll beat the brakes off this ninja. Lol

relly:

my good friend is one of the top karate masters in europe. he pretty much said the same thing to me, but he also said, look at the nose. if a guy has cauliflower nose, you know he's been doing some scuffling.

(p.s. i once saw my friend, who is no more than 5-9 and 170 lbs soaking wet, completely deck two bodybuilder steroid freaks in a bar in amsterdam when they got completely out of line and went after him when he was just minding his own business. the dudes went down in about 4 seconds, and it was over before anyone knew it had started. both ended up knocked out and needed paramedics. that's when you KNOW you with a motherfu*ker that ain't playing!)

Bro, I wish my homie could get old footage at this dive bar he used to work at where the same thing happened. Two huge drunk dudes was picking on this little Asian dude, and I swear I thought a glitch happened to the video feed b/c he smoked both of them w/in like 20 secs, and walked out, on god. No audio; it was like a shove & two guys went down. Lol. Dude couldn’t have been no more than 5’6-7 and about 170. But the victims was every bit of 6’2-4 probably 235-50.

Don’t judge the book by the cover in 2021 lol, these cats are learning all kinds of disciplines and mma training. I saw a dude get put to sleep on a basketball court recently.
witnessed a bully mocking a guy for being short on a party once and went after the guys girl.

bully found out five seconds later that the dude was a thai boxer. size doesnt matter in a fight lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back