OT: Spencer Jones

My sources have informed me Coach Aristide is following MMA dude on Twitter. Apparently MMA dude is interested after learning coach's dad is hs principal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It was the boots for me.

video games trailer GIF

Last edited:
This is why I don't wear a mask unless I absolutely must. We have bars and restaurants open for business with people eating, drinking, snorting, f-cking, sucking on top of each other, but you expect me to walk around town with a mask on because this virus is highly transmissible? If you're so worried about the virus then close the bars and the restaurants first, and then come talk to me about wearing a mask.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Is it actually Ben Askren?
It looks a **** of a lot like him.
lol. He picked a fight with a pro mma fighter.
I thought it was Ben at first too but I don’t think it was him.

Advertisement
Jones was mouthing off for certain. I’m not sure that I saw it correctly but it looks like the friend of Jones pushed the MMA dude who wasn’t looking and may assumed it was Jones, and then attacked. That would probably put the MMA dude in legal trouble. Is anyone seeing the events in the video the same way?

Advertisement
Don’t judge the book by the cover in 2021 lol, these cats are learning all kinds of disciplines and mma training. I saw a dude get put to sleep on a basketball court recently.

If you don't have a lick of MMA training, you shouldn't be picking random drunk fights in 2021, for sure.

You gonna hold only an L if you're lucky. Gonna be holding a medical bill on top of it in most likelihood.

MMA breh gave'em the old 1-2 and then once got him down, tried to calm him down, but he wouldn't listen. After those silly fists, he's lucky he didn't get his arm broke.

If you don't have a lick of MMA training, you shouldn't be picking random drunk fights in 2021, for sure.

You gonna hold only an L if you're lucky. Gonna be holding a medical bill on top of it in most likelihood.

MMA breh gave'em the old 1-2 and then once got him down, tried to calm him down, but he wouldn't listen. After those silly fists, he's lucky he didn't get his arm broke.
I knew from his first punch he’d had training , then that over hand right came in lol

Advertisement
Back