OT- Sneakerheads Anonymous

Bred 11’s* are my favorite
These are next going to be released December 14th for $220 retail. They'll sell out in about 5 seconds online...unless you know where to look. I found some good outs on Niketalk that had the 6's long after they sold out everywhere else.

Advertisement
These are next going to be released December 14th for $220 retail. They'll sell out in about 5 seconds online...unless you know where to look. I found some good outs on Niketalk that had the 6's long after they sold out everywhere else.
I need To re-up. My 2012 pair old now lol

Adidas got the hottest shoe resale market in the game right now with the yeezys and also Pharrell Williams adidas/Chanel collab. Some of Those Pharrell shoes go for resale at 6000 plus...

lol. No they don't. Adidas has been crashing hella hard for a minute bro.

https://www.complex.com/sneakers/2018/10/5-reasons-yeezys-are-bricking-at-resale/

https://sixfiguresneakerhead.com/january-2019-most-valuable-shoes-resale-stockx/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...wer-sales-in-2019-amid-prolonged-europe-slump

https://sneakernews.com/2019/01/02/10-most-anticipated-sneakers-of-2019/

Nike has completely retaken the sneaker world as they've slid in to the fashion world and are collaborating with the hottest artist and designers. Adidas has slumped and like I told everyone, Kanye's overhype was killed by his slavery comments and his other wayward political views. The Kanye that went on live TV and said "George Bush doesn't like black people" is long gone. His designs are hella lazy now and his 700 was a bite off the Nike Monarchs. And the reallllly cold thing about this is Nike is hinting they'll be re-releasing Air Yeezy's. lol.

https://www.complex.com/sneakers/2018/10/5-reasons-yeezys-are-bricking-at-resale/

https://sixfiguresneakerhead.com/january-2019-most-valuable-shoes-resale-stockx/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...wer-sales-in-2019-amid-prolonged-europe-slump

Nike has completely retaken the sneaker world as they've slid in to the fashion world and are collaborating with the hottest artist and designers. Adidas has slumped and like I told everyone, Kanye's overhype was killed by his slavery comments and his other wayward political views. The Kanye that went on live TV and said "George Bush doesn't like black people" is long gone. His designs are hella lazy now and his 700 was a bite off the Nike Monarchs. And the reallllly cold thing about this is Nike is hinting they'll be re-releasing Air Yeezy's. lol.
Can’t agree bruh, I’m seeing these yeezy and Pharrell shoes goes for thousands still. Only Jordan shoe I’m seeing people hype up are the 1s with the Travis Scott collab. And jmo opinion but the Kanye yeezy shoes he has put out look better than what he had at Nike honestly especially the 350’s v2. **** Kanye and his comments, people still buying his shoes regardless , that’s facts. He has mental issues, but Im never going to take away the “Kanye” I knew Growing up and how creative he is in general due to a dumbass comment he made which shows signs of a mental illness/attention seeking

With stock climbing 25% this year, adidas could be on sight for a fifth consecutive year of annual gain. The news follows adidas’ CEO Kasper Rorsted’s aim to improve the company’s operating margins to keep it on target for 2020 goals

Last edited:
Can’t agree bruh, I’m seeing these yeezy and Pharrell shoes goes for thousands still. Only Jordan shoe I’m seeing people hype up are the 1s with the Travis Scott collab. And jmo opinion but the Kanye yeezy shoes he has put out look better than what he had at Nike honestly especially the 350’s v2. **** Kanye and his comments, people still buying his shoes regardless , that’s facts. He has mental issues, but Im never going to take away the “Kanye” I knew Growing up and how creative he is in general due to a dumbass comment he made which shows signs of a mental illness/attention seeking

View attachment 85568

With stock climbing 25% this year, adidas could be on sight for a fifth consecutive year of annual gain. The news follows adidas’ CEO Kasper Rorsted’s aim to improve the company’s operating margins to keep it on target for 2020 goals

Don’t need u to agree this time pimp; I provided u hard facts. The Hus r selling at a higher resale b/c most of his shoes r family & friends only. Adidas r closing store fronts, and they’re growth has crawled to a snail. The top sneakers r all Nike now. I’m not talking bout some 2017 ish, I’m giving u real time info.

This is all latest chit. Yeezys r no longer holy grails of resale. Ppl will buy them off gp, but folks ain’t going ape brazy over them like they did before. Them Travis Scott’s though? Them OVOs though? Those Prom Nights? Yeah, ghost off the shelf.

Advertisement

By the way, good puck tilt going on right now...

Don’t need u to agree this time pimp; I provided u hard facts. The Hus r selling at a higher resale b/c most of his shoes r family & friends only. Adidas r closing store fronts, and they’re growth has crawled to a snail. The top sneakers r all Nike now. I’m not talking bout some 2017 ish, I’m giving u real time info.

This is all latest chit. Yeezys r no longer holy grails of resale. Ppl will buy them off gp, but folks ain’t going ape brazy over them like they did before. Them Travis Scott’s though? Them OVOs though? Those Prom Nights? Yeah, ghost off the shelf.
Nike wipes its *** with Adidas...Not even close...I wear Nike Air Max's 95% of the time...I have one pair of Adidas (UM) and although their nice...they ain't got nothing on my Air Max....Especially the build...

Advertisement
Nike wipes its *** with Adidas...Not even close...I wear Nike Air Max's 95% of the time...I have one pair of Adidas (UM) and although their nice...they ain't got nothing on my Air Max....Especially the build...

Trust me, I know. Adidas moved too fast and didn’t think long term. Like a veteran company that’s been sitting @ #1 for years now, they took those body shots from 2015-2017, meanwhile gathering intel as to what was making Adidas so popular, and took that chit to another level w the whole Off White 10 collection, and once they took off, they started flooding the market w comfortable shoes, and designer shoes, while hypebeasting J’s w special collabs and limited releases. The results is that Nike shares have grown exponentially and Adidas have fallen back.

Trust me, I know. Adidas moved too fast and didn’t think long term. Like a veteran company that’s been sitting @ #1 for years now, they took those body shots from 2015-2017, meanwhile gathering intel as to what was making Adidas so popular, and took that chit to another level w the whole Off White 10 collection, and once they took off, they started flooding the market w comfortable shoes, and designer shoes, while hypebeasting J’s w special collabs and limited releases. The results is that Nike shares have grown exponentially and Adidas have fallen back.
Love my Air Max 90s and 270s...Have a pair of Asics that are without a doubt on par with them as well...

I just posted a recent article saying this is their 5th consecutive year of annual gain lol, they are doing more than fine. Jordan’s ain’t like that anymore outside of a few select retros, sneaker heads would rather wear yeezys if they can get them compared to Jordan and that’s no exaggeration it’s just facts. I’m not even adidas guy, my closest is filled with Nike’s/Jordan’s and a few pairs of adidas shoes I’m just keeping it a stack.

Advertisement
I just posted a recent article saying this is their 5th consecutive year of annual gain lol, they are doing more than fine. Jordan’s ain’t like that anymore outside of a few select retros, sneaker heads would rather wear yeezys if they can get them compared to Jordan and that’s no exaggeration it’s just facts. I’m not even adidas guy, my closest is filled with Nike’s/Jordan’s and a few pairs of adidas shoes I’m just keeping it a stack.

Bro; lol. China?? Lol.

He still went to Oblock though. After he dissed the BDs. He went to the heart of the BD turf after dissing the BDs. Dolo and survived. If someone dissed the 3nis and walked down st nick at any time of the night. He wouldn't have survived. That is a fact.

People mistake recklessness for being a G. I got mad love for chicago. I got a lot of respect for the chicago dudes. I got cousins that are GDs and I have been out there many times. I have been saying this in tons of threads before. They put in a lot of work. I will give them that, but there gangs are not as powerful as NYC gangs.

These chicago kids can't even shoot straight. There weapons are trash. They ride around with 30/50/100 rounds glocks and have some ARs and schit like that. In NYC we got guys copping straight from the russians. Real military weapons. We got tons of bosses going down to Mexico, DR, argentina, meeting up with king pins. Flying around on G5s. Pushing Phantoms. We don't have as many murders because we don't have all these tiny sets beefing with each other.

In chicago you got Welch World BDs beefing with O block BDs. In NYC you got crips linking up with bloods to get that paper, but when someone needs to be dealt with. They send real shooters out and the dude doesn't survive. You hear about people suriving shooting in chicago everyday because they can't aim.

Tons of muders in NYC get reported as suicides or just missing person because cops are on payroll. NYC is the capital of crime. All the biggest king pins are living here. Russian mob bosses, ALbanian mob bosses, Italians, the Harlem king pins, mexican bosses. To be able to sell in this city with all these mobs makes you into real shooters.

No we aren't as reckless or catch as many bodies, but we have better shooters, better weaponry, better weapons, bigger gangs, and better political connects. You can't beef with that.

That said when I was growing up in harlem we had more murders in Harlem alone than the entire city of chicago had last year. NYC itself had over 4x the murders chicago had and NYC gangs are a lot harder now than they ever where. Thats a fact. They just got more official.

where are you talking about in ny? def not manhattan.

Just saw this thread. Have amassed a rotating collection of ~30 sneakers. Most recently got the Travis 1s.

I actually also have a sneaker podcast with a buddy of mine who also went to Miami. We've just released episode 10!

Oh and check out these customs I got commissioned:

Advertisement
where are you talking about in ny? def not manhattan.

This is your first post? LMFAO.
There are a lot of murders in Harlem and Washington Heights that go unreported and reported as suicides. I live there. I see it. That said literally dozens of large criminal organizations from russia/albanian/chines/etc. mafias. To large drug gangs to large street gangs. Most of these gangs are smart enough to avoid the attention of your average manhattan resident and unless you live in the projects or know members of the gang they will go unnoticed.

Look how much more money Nike makes than Addidas. It is not even close. I wear a ton of addidas shoes. From the slides, to the yeezys, to the adibooosts, to shell toes, to the ones made of cloth. I got tons of pairs of them, but Nike still has them beat. Really whats dope right now is designer sneakers and the collabs like Off white.

As someone who is a huge sneakerhead, that isn't true. Hypebeasts prefer yeezy, sneakerheads prefer Jordan.

Advertisement
Back