OT Ryan t done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Woah. I saw he went down non-contact, but where is it being reported that he's done?

I see he got injured but nowhere does it state he is done for the season. Where are you hearing this?

Left knee same one he hurt last year against Arizona and decided not to have the surgery on the ACL and MCL.

Better this happen now so they can go get Romo.

Advertisement
You got a link verifying this? All I seen was he was on the field for a while then got up without a limp.

Advertisement
Reports also say he walked to the locker room under his own power. I will wait for the "done for season" from a credible source, like the team themselves.

I saw that he went down, got back up and walked to the training room.

Jay Ajayi is ruled out because of a concussion. He has CTE according to the OP.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Typical bullshīt post, like the moron that said Robert Burns was a full go at practice.

Yes, Tannehill went down, but nobody knows the severity or the extent of the injury right now. Certainly none of the reporters covering.

Anybody posting shīt like this is a fūcking idiot. He may be out for the season, or he may be back at practice tomorrow. Bottom line - you don't fūcking know.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but he wasn't touched and went down. At the best he ****ed up the stem he had put in instead of the ACL or MCL getting worse.

Advertisement
If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but he wasn't touched and went down. At the best he ****ed up the stem he had put in instead of the ACL or MCL getting worse.

LOL that's definitely not at best. He very well may have just hyperextended his knee

I don't wish any ill will on Ryan but I have never been sold as him being a high caliber QB. I just don't think he has "IT". Maybe he will prove me wrong. Now as to what Smitty said, if he did go down without contact, that's never a good sign. Could be a sprain or hyperextension, but still not a good sign.

You need to look up the word "context".
Also, while you're at it, cite some sources or links when you put out these sort of posts.

I don't even give a rip about the Dolphins, but hate when folks put stuff like this out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back