OT: Rose Bowl / Sugar Bowl

Advertisement
PARKER IS LOCKED IN TO A CONTRACT..Williams is always hurt. hmmm Wilson could get his walking papers honestly ..

Im almost in mind to say we should go after Ju Ju Smith in free agency. Polynesian connection and all

Not me. I think Juju is overrated and is going to ask for too much. Juju is a slot guy. He does his damage in there and it's Dionte who's the guy outside that Ben looks for. The dancing garbage on the logo this year doesn't seem to be something Flo would embrace either. I could see them checking the prices on Godwin and Robinson though. I want Devonta Smith. He's incredible and him and Tua already have a connection.

Parker is good but seemingly always hurt outside his contract year. Preston is hurt too often early in his career and is a drop machine. Grant is a gadget guy. Perry is a gadget guy. Bowden is eh for me. I wasn't a big fan of that deal. A team unloading him that soon after taking him in R3 speaks volumes.....and if you wanted him, you should have lowballed that offer.

Love herbie and Chris dancing around the targeting call that was obvious

whole point of the penalty is to get rid of the crown of the helmet and protect players necks....

15 yard penalty ok..

Im agaisnt the DQ part... because it can change an entire game and essentially penalize a team the whole game.

Advertisement
Hard to run deep crossers when your WRs are lined up on the moon. Or Lashlee's favorite alignment with 2 WRs bunched together to the boundary. OSU has better spacing and mixes up WR alignments.
Also, it’s sort of pointless to run deep crossers when your WRs will just drop the ball anyway.

Juju is a slot only player too!

It's Allen Robinson, Will Fuller or bust at outside WR in free agency, assuming Golladay and Godwin get resigned.

Tylan Wallace and Terrace Marshall are 2nd round draft options.
Ill pass on Fuller and Robinson then. There are a ton of options in the draft honestly. Godwin i would give a look.

Remember Dabo always hates when Miami players talk trash, tells his guys don’t be like us

well when Skalski injured Firlds, he was talking ****. I wonder if Dabo will say anything about that.

this is why I hate Clemson, they’re basically the new Notre Dame. Fake *** choir boys with a scumbag head coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Again I say, take the defences off the field. Defences should protest and refuse to tackle anyone for the first Saturday next year. Just just run beside the offensive player and try and push him over.

Targeting was suppose to combat CONCUSSIONS, when you hot someone in the ribs they are not getting a concussion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back