OT: Rose Bowl / Sugar Bowl

Advertisement
Refs missed a hold on that run by Munford. The defender tried coming off that block to make a play but Munford had the outside pad and was pulling him back.

Advertisement
They are young..they start 2 true freshman i believe and a soph. They wil be a problem for years to come on the DL
If you're gonna tell me they're loaded I better see stud pass rushers, especially on the edge. I don't see it. Xavier Thomas got a lot of hype too - he's...okay.

Davis and Bresee are good run defenders. That's nice but I don't see either bringing the pass rush like Wilkins or even Lawrence did.

Advertisement
You doubt that Miami potentially has 3 1st round DEs? Are you really that much of a mope that you can't acknowledge at least one good thing the program is doing well?
I disagree
There is no way we get three des drafted in the first round. I'm being realistic. Not even bama osu or Clemson can pull that off.

Greg is a first rounder I believe. I think phillips and roche drop.

If you're gonna tell me they're loaded I better see stud pass rushers, especially on the edge. I don't see it. Xavier Thomas got a lot of hype too - he's...okay.

Davis and Bresee are good run defenders. That's nice but I don't see either bringing the pass rush like Wilkins or even Lawrence did.
We didnt see Wilkins or Lawrence doing it as freshman either.

Murphy is the end...hes a big strong end type as a freshman. Breese can rush the passer inside. Xavier Thomas is all hype...Our recent guys are better.

Their dl is loaded buddy..they got 4 and 5 star back ups lol. They recruit dlineman better than Bama honestly. T here top guys usually can rush the passer better than bamas guys. Ill say OSU and Clemson does the best with dl.

We for some reason get the ends....we dont recruit dt nearly close to these teams levels. And we also dont get our ends to stay when they have a draft grade.

We didnt see Wilkins or Lawrence doing it as freshman either.

Murphy is the end...hes a big strong end type as a freshman. Breese can rush the passer inside. Xavier Thomas is all hype...Our recent guys are better.

Their dl is loaded buddy..they got 4 and 5 star back ups lol. They recruit dlineman better than Bama honestly. T here top guys usually can rush the passer better than bamas guys. Ill say OSU and Clemson does the best with dl.

We for some reason get the ends....we dont recruit dt nearly close to these teams levels. And we also dont get our ends to stay when they have a draft grade.
We need to get monster dts....that can change our whole defense

Advertisement
I disagree
There is no way we get three des drafted in the first round. I'm being realistic. Not even bama osu or Clemson can pull that off.

Greg is a first rounder I believe. I think phillips and roche drop.

You are not being realistic. Phillips is a first rounder. So because Bama or Clemson couldn't pull that off, it means Miami can't. I believe you also said you don't really think Taylor a 5 star DT because neither Clemson nor Bama "recruited him hard.". Jesus man, I hope you are wearing chapstick or you are going to get chapped lips from kissing Dabos and Sabans asses so much.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You are not being realistic. Phillips is a first rounder.
Possibly

We got some good DEs but we need to stack DT to take that next step as a DL. We recruit well at DE......and we cannot miss on the number 1 DE in the country next cycle. He's an absolute must get

Advertisement
Back