OT: Rose Bowl / Sugar Bowl

Advertisement
Coaching still matters

can’t have middle of the pack talent and have below average coaches

But you can apparently can be competitive with the biggest kid on the block with G5 talent and elite coaching.

If Urban Meyer took over the program this weekend, I would bet anything he'd have Miami in the playoffs next year with the current roster and incoming talent. When you are only an elite coach away from being a playoff team that's not that far away. It doesnt take years of recruiting to become competitive.

Hey bro how’s Andrew Thomas and Austin Jackson doing? Oh wait they both suck. Your top 2 tackles remember...wonder how Triston Wierfs and Jedrick Willis are doing again?
Austin Jackson? The **** are you talking about? Jedrick Wills was my #1 T. You're literally making **** up now. The amount of space I occupy in your head is incredible. Keep searching for "gotchas"...I'll wait.

Advertisement
Of course he can do it. He just couldn't resist the opportunity to help his bum buddy Baker climb the corching ladder and get all his cronies together. If Baker is gone I doubt he brings in another DC. More likely he reallocates that staff position.

Depends on the scheme they wanna run. If I were them I'd find an upgrade at RB and put that mammoth Becton to use installing a wide zone foundation offense. And there's no better prospect for that scheme than Lance.
ya, they need to figure out what they want to be and evaluate from there.

idk if I'd start the discussion with what my second year OL does best...but its got to be a part of the equation I guess.

I think its tough to pass on Sewell in that P2 spot, too. Those don't come around too often either and a Sewell/Becton bookend pairing would be a nice start to whoever they do find at QB.

Good on you for being on Herbert. He has been something else in the NFL. Guy has been fun to watch. Hope the success follows next year and beyond.

With Lawrence it just feels like there is something off. Like you said, kid is talented; just not sold on him as the guy.

Right. I think he’s good, but I don’t think he’s any savior at the next level. Then again, if he gets the right coach, that can change too.

So what is it? Because you keep moving the goals posts after I keep showing you how retarded you are.

1) Doesn’t read the D *debunked

2) Poor pocket presence *debunked - no WRs leads to coverage sacks + he has rushing TDs from the pocket.

3) Just not NFL ready which could mean a bunch of things which you probably couldn’t even explain
What about the part where FitzMagic has to come in and save the day?

What did your retarded as just say!?!?

@Poptimus I can’t deal with this. Guy has a 67% percent completion percentage but he “slow reads” which mean he can’t get through his progressions. That alone disqualifies from ever talking FB again. He throws dumps all game long, which are usually the 4th/5th read through the progression but he “slowly reads”.
Tua is playing with an anemic OC and I'd argue the worst WR group in the NFL when DeVante Parker is out. Preston Williams has been out all but 1.5 games Tua started. He's throwing to Mack Hollins, Lynn Bowden, Isaiah Ford, and Malcolm Perry. Name me a worse WR corp in the entire NFL.

We've got 3 rookies starting on the OL. Can Tua throw it down the field? Ask the Georgia Bulldogs if he can. And he threw an absolute dime 50 yard pass to Jakeem Grant against Cincinnati that Jakeem unsurprisingly dropped.

I'm not going to sit here and pretend Tua has been an All Pro QB because he hasn't. But he has shown enough promise that you build around him. Unquestionably, in my opinion. We've got an ****nal of picks once again along with about $30M in cap space and next year the Fins will be very strong.

Advertisement
Austin Jackson? The **** are you talking about? Jedrick Wills was my #1 T. You're literally making **** up now. The amount of space I occupy in your head is incredible. Keep searching for "gotchas"...I'll wait.
Dawg you just compared Powell to Corey ******* Davis. Retards don’t occupy my mind. I make too much money for that ****. You couldn’t counter a thing said.

If winning is all about how many 5 stars and bags, why did Cincinnati nearly beat the most loaded team in CFB today? (would have beaten them but for egregious clock management) Or Northwestern beat one of the biggest bag droppers in Auburn?
UGA can’t win **** but let’s not pretend they didn’t have 7 guys out.

Advertisement
What about the part where FitzMagic has to come in and save the day?
So why wasn’t he in to save the day against Arizona and KC? Where were these magical limitations then? Oh that’s right! It was in Chan Gailey’s playbook when he decided to stop calling the same ******* PA rollout over and over and over again.

So what is it? Because you keep moving the goals posts after I keep showing you how retarded you are.

1) Doesn’t read the D *debunked

2) Poor pocket presence *debunked - no WRs leads to coverage sacks + he has rushing TDs from the pocket.

3) Just not NFL ready which could mean a bunch of things which you probably couldn’t even explain
Wrong. No moving the goalposts you're just too stupid to follow. Typical low IQ porster.

Read this and get back with me,

for dummies.jpg

Advertisement
ya, they need to figure out what they want to be and evaluate from there.

idk if I'd start the discussion with what my second year OL does best...but its got to be a part of the equation I guess.

I think its tough to pass on Sewell in that P2 spot, too. Those don't come around too often either and a Sewell/Becton bookend pairing would be a nice start to whoever they do find at QB.
Yeah lmao that's obviously not good process. I'm just saying that's my favorite scheme and #2 QB prospect (unless Fields has another game like week 1 or tonight), and Becton played in that scheme in college and is their only cornerstone player.

It's worth considering punting on QB for another year. I'm not a Darnold believer but he has some good traits. The problem with that plan is the 2022 class doesn't have any certain top prospects.

LOl 4 or 5th progression??? Just stop. the dude looks down field, there is no read and then dumps off the ball. Dude is lost just like you are.
Mcp...you literally just described what a progression is. Tua has some things he needs to work on no doubt. But he does seem to get through his progressions. I’ve seen him miss an open Gesicki from time to time. But for the most part, his targets are completely covered. He’s working with a Practice squad group of WRs and a rookie OL. Of course he is gonna end up checking down often.

UGA can’t win **** but let’s not pretend they didn’t have 7 guys out.

Lol, UGA almost certainly replaced those players with other 4 and 5 stars. About 90% of that team are blue chippers. Cincy doesn't have that talent.

Advertisement
Back