OT: Rose Bowl / Sugar Bowl

Advertisement
Biggest difference I notice between these teams and Miami is 1.) No penalties 2.) No missed tackles and 3.) No blown assignments and 4.) No bad drops.

All of that comes down to coaching and recruiting players who take coaching.
Egg ******* zactly. That’s not a talent thing (Alabama is way more talented than us) that’s a discipline and effort thing.

His stock is skyrocketing and I think he's going earlier than most expect. Mel Kiper came out tonight and said Smith is now #4 overall on his board. The Eagles will likely draft a WR so it's risky to drop back too far. I wouldn't trade down past Philly.
Eagles have drafted 4 wrs in the last 2 years. with 2of them being top 60 picks. They aint drafting a wr. Mel Kipers board means nothing at this point

I have been there too. It’s a beautiful venue. If I have to explain why it’s a state of the art then you’ll never understand. You’re just a hater.
BS. Bunch of seats and a big screen tv. "State of the Art" Meaningless. Can't articulate your point so you shoild just STFU!!!!

A0E3B21C-D168-4981-B2D1-04F4556B358C.png

Advertisement
After they humiliate ND I hope.

You know how Miami couldn't pick up that 4th down to win the bowl game? That's the place where a 5 star WR steps up and makes a play. Imagine if we had a 5 star WR on the roster. Oh wait...

20210101_171345.jpg

I believe they're legitimately more embarrassing than us. They only get into these games because of schedules that are even easier than ours and the committee always giving them the benefit of the doubt.

I was more interested that he got his degree in "2.5 years" with a 4.0 GPA. Like, are we really gonna pretend this star football player loaded up 30 hours / semester and didn't have all the help in the world? He probably had tutors writing papers for him.
Probably?. lol. He definately did. Also when you hear kids inr ecruiting talk about academics with certain schools...thats what they are speaking on...the "support" the athletes get

Advertisement
View attachment 139687
I believe they're legitimately more embarrassing than us. They only get into these games because of schedules that are even easier than ours and the committee always giving them the benefit of the doubt.

At some point someone on "committee" needs to realize that this team isnt anything but a tune up for anybody and not even a good one...they get routed EVERYTIME

Nick Sagan’s philosophy for special teams is to put their BEST players on it. They don’t do the stupid “freshman” team ****; it’s too important for that and Saban acknowledges it.
I'm aware but our juniors and seniors fail at special teams so I can't put to much blame other than Patke.

At some point someone on "committee" needs to realize that this team isnt anything but a tune up for anybody and not even a good one...they get routed EVERYTIME
You know after getting whomped by Clemson and Bama, they're still going to be preseason top 5 next year.

Nick Sagan’s philosophy for special teams is to put their BEST players on it. They don’t do the stupid “freshman” team ****; it’s too important for that and Saban acknowledges it.
Personally its dumb having him as a gunner...he aint hitting no one and chances for injury is high for him....add to it they got MULTIPLE other kids that can do it. Now all your best DEFENDERS ..which i see he does makes sense.

Advertisement
A lot of ****ed off people with that score...Of course I guess there’s a lot of happy people too..🤷‍♂️

His stock is skyrocketing and I think he's going earlier than most expect. Mel Kiper came out tonight and said Smith is now #4 overall on his board. The Eagles will likely draft a WR so it's risky to drop back too far. I wouldn't trade down past Philly.
Defense is a way a bigger need for them. They’re going CB or LB. If they do take Smith, Chase is ours. Very little separating them. Trading #3 would get us a haul. Smith is not the end all be all.

Advertisement
Defense is a way a bigger need for them. They’re going CB or LB. If they do take Smith, Chase is ours. Very little separating them. Trading #3 would get us a haul. Smith is not the end all be all.
Let's just hope the Titans take of business and beat the Texans. For some reason, I'm concerned about that game.

View attachment 139687
Give it a break. They beat Clemson. Even if short handed, that’s way better than anything we’ve ******* done.

They aren’t good, but they’re solidly in the second tier with everyone that’s not Bama, Clemson, or taint

Advertisement
Back