OT: Robert Kraft arrested on soliciting prostitution charges in Jupiter, FL

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was crack ever pushed as a solution to all kinds of physical ailments and administered by doctors?

I know where you're trying to go with this, but never did someone think they were going to be helped by crack to only then become an addict before they knew it.

My home boy Doctor Dre recommended it.

Advertisement
When was crack ever pushed as a solution to all kinds of physical ailments and administered by doctors?

I know where you're trying to go with this, but never did someone think they were going to be helped by crack to only then become an addict before they knew it.

Yessir. Every pillhead running around West Virginia or Ohio or New Hampshire right now only became that way because they orginally suffered from back pain or had a knee surgery and Big Pharma got em hooked.

Please. You make a fair point but it's essentially a minor one if we're being intellectually honest about how we treat drug addicts then and now and how we treat them based on where they are and what they're addicted to.

I'm just looking for more consistency and less hypocrisy on things like this. One doesn't get to change the rules because Uncle Mike or Lil Trevor or Baby Emily is the drug fiend now.

The flip side would be Fun Bobby Kraft shouldn't be made an example of here if some Joe Blow (excuse the pun) from Palm Beach normally would just get a fine or probation under the same circumstances.

Yessir. Every pillhead running around West Virginia or Ohio or New Hampshire right now only became that way because they orginally suffered from back pain or had a knee surgery and Big Pharma got em hooked.

Please. You make a fair point but it's essentially a minor one if we're being intellectually honest about how we treat drug addicts then and now and how we treat them based on where they are and what they're addicted to.

I'm just looking for more consistency and less hypocrisy on things like this. One doesn't get to change the rules because Uncle Mike or Lil Trevor or Baby Emily is the drug fiend now.

The flip side would be Fun Bobby Kraft shouldn't be made an example of here if some Joe Blow (excuse the pun) from Palm Beach normally would just get a fine or probation under the same circumstances.

Good point, but every black dude has an uncle Mike. lmao

On a different note, it seems as though the rumors about a bigger name than Kraft's to drop with this were just rumors. Dave Aronberg, the Palm Beach State Attorney (and big Canes fan), said it'd be news to him if a more famous person was entangled in this.

On a different note, it seems as though the rumors about a bigger name than Kraft's to drop with this were just rumors. Dave Aronberg, the Palm Beach State Attorney (and big Canes fan), said it'd be news to him if a more famous person was entangled in this.

They weren't household names, but the fact that an 8 month prostitution sting snared 2 billionaires & a multi-millionaire is significant.

Advertisement
They weren't household names, but the fact that an 8 month prostitution sting snared 2 billionaires & a multi-millionaire is significant.

Absolutely. Not to mention the former COO of Citigroup too. But I was just referencing eSECpn (Schefter I believe) teasing that a "bigger" name was going to drop.

Advertisement
It's Jupiter. They got tired of false alarm calls. There really isn't much else to do.
Stir up some excitement. Suggest the "Lakeland" Solution....send some cruise missiles their way. Blow 'em off the map...
when was the last time they sent us a player?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Open up the vomitorium.
eABRhrf.jpg

The prosecutors already admitted there was no trafficking at the Jupiter location. The next thing is for Kraft to say he didn't solicit any sexual act, he went in and paid for a massage and the hand job was offered.

I don't see any way he doesn't get off.*

*pun intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back