OT: Robert Kraft arrested on soliciting prostitution charges in Jupiter, FL

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prosecutors already admitted there was no trafficking at the Jupiter location. The next thing is for Kraft to say he didn't solicit any sexual act, he went in and paid for a massage and the hand job was offered.

I don't see any way he doesn't get off.*

*pun intended

Its on video lol

Advertisement
Its on video lol
Theres a difference between receiving a sexual act and soliciting one. He can easily say he paid for a massage and that's all he was expecting then, to his surprise, she offered more at no additional cost.

Theres a difference between receiving a sexual act and soliciting one. He can easily say he paid for a massage and that's all he was expecting then, to his surprise, she offered more at no additional cost.
It's known as a surprise happy ending.

Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg’s office said in court papers it is obligated under Florida law to provide the video to the public and the media now and cannot wait for a judge to decide whether it should be kept under seal while Lei Wang is prosecuted as the alleged manager of the Orchids of Asia Spa in Jupiter, Fla.

Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg’s office said in court papers it is obligated under Florida law to provide the video to the public and the media now and cannot wait for a judge to decide whether it should be kept under seal while Lei Wang is prosecuted as the alleged manager of the Orchids of Asia Spa in Jupiter, Fla.

Didn't take long for an opportunistic judge to step up.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26546417/judge-temporarily-stops-kraft-video-release

Advertisement
Why would anyone want to see this? Who is this prosecutor who has it in for Kraft? "Obligated under FL law my ***". This is the worst thing I've ever heard of and an invasion of Kraft's privacy to release recordings of him at the spa. Are all of the others who frequented the place also having their recordings released? If not, why not? This is purely an attempt to completely embarrass Kraft and is uncalled for. Discrimination at it's finest.....Pathetic.

Why would anyone want to see this? Who is this prosecutor who has it in for Kraft? "Obligated under FL law my ***". This is the worst thing I've ever heard of and an invasion of Kraft's privacy to release recordings of him at the spa. Are all of the others who frequented the place also having their recordings released? If not, why not? This is purely an attempt to completely embarrass Kraft and is uncalled for. Discrimination at it's finest.....Pathetic.
Lots of prostitution sting videos get release to the media. Don’t think anyone has been sued for it.
Doesn’t mean it’s right. But if he wasn’t a billionaire I’m sure we’d be watching it right now.
I think there was a video where a cop got caught at a massage parlor as well and it was released.
Ever watch live pd? Got people on there getting misdemeanors for pot on national tv! How’s that gonna affect their lives?
If this guy asked for a happy ending too fugging bad. To ask it from some girls who was in servitude against her will is even worse.
Lighten up Francis.

Last edited:
Advertisement

We're talking about a guy who plead NOT GUILTY to an act that is on camera. That's all the reason in the world to release it.

You dropping any bags for the 2020 cycle?

Pretrial release of evidence dat may have been obtained illegally es no bueno.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lots of prostitution sting videos get release to the media. Don’t think anyone has been sued for it.
Doesn’t mean it’s right. But if he wasn’t a billionaire I’m sure we’d be watching it right now.
I think there was a video where a cop got caught at a massage parlor as well and it was released.
Ever watch live pd? Got people on there getting misdemeanors for pot on national tv! How’s that gonna affect their lives?
If this guy asked for a happy ending too fugging bad. To ask it from some girls who was in servitude against her will is even worse.
Lighten up Francis.

I don’t know if it’s so much against their will. This type of indentured servitude is wrong AF of course, but in their minds giving an old geezer a handjob beats the shlt life they have in the Third World shlthole they came from.

We are lucky to be born where we were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back