OT - Ravens vs. Chiefs - AFC Championship

Advertisement
Richt & Kul.

Committed to Purdue in 2017, and stayed committed until his class of 2019. From what I recall, Purdue had his major, but I also recall we didn’t continue to pursue him b/c he committed. The staff wanted lay ups & for how great of a technical teacher Kul was, he was notoriously lazy as a recruiter.
Facts now I remember you brought all the painful memories back

Thanks

Startin to look like the NBA..scripted af
Give me a break with that bull****
You Are Dumb Mario Lopez GIF

Maybe the unnecessary roughness was on purpose? Can you decline an unecessary roughness? Why wouldnt the chiefs still decline it?

Advertisement
Lamar spent the whole game overthrowing his receivers until he saw triple coverage over the middle. You can’t make that mistake. Taking a sack on 3rd and 1 was bad but wow.
That was PI which the crooked refs obviously didn't call but the throw was still dog****. This was an all time meltdown by a much better team. ******* ****es me off so much.

I’d say you were correct…did Bellichek ever have much success without Brady at any of his stops..
I always blame players never coaches. You have to execute unless it’s like a knee decision then ok but the players still have to hold onto the ball. Players win your **** matchups and execute. Coaches get too much **** credit the players should get it and they should take the blame as well. Those big fat bozos are only standing on the **** sidelines.

Coaches and Game though are responsible for recruiting/evaluting etc. That part I do blame them for only that part

Advertisement
Being a ravens fan in this game was so frustrating. D stepped up in the 2nd half big just to watch the offense play like a ****** 8U team

Advertisement
Unless your team is playing the Chiefs, I don’t get the hate. I didn’t like the Patriots, but I knew I was watching greatness with Brady and Bill. This is the modern day version of that. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Unless your team is playing the Chiefs, I don’t get the hate. I didn’t like the Patriots, but I knew I was watching greatness with Brady and Bill. This is the modern day version of that. Enjoy it while it lasts.
The refs sure are fans of theirs. I think that's what ****es me off the most, they fet every call every game.

Advertisement
When a team is up 7, under 2 min left and no timeouts and in scoring position, what is the better strategy for the losing team?

1. Hope to hold them to a FG attempt, try to block and have 30 seconds to try and drive down the field to get a tying TD

2. Let them score a TD as fast as possible, get the ball back with 130 to go, try to get out of bounds as you drive down field and hopefully score a TD with 30 seconds, then get an onside kick, get ball at 50 and have to score a tying TD.

Obviously the latter requires 2 TDs, but it seems you have more control over the situation and an onside recovery has a higher chance than blocking a 35 yard FG. If they hit the FG, it's 100% game over as there is no chance to score 10 pts with 30 seconds left.

That was PI which the crooked refs obviously didn't call but the throw was still dog****. This was an all time meltdown by a much better team. ******* ****es me off so much.
I think the defender ran into him while trying to look for the ball. The ball was late behind and under thrown into triple coverage.

Advertisement
Back