OT - Ravens vs. Chiefs - AFC Championship

Advertisement
Zero running game? That’s on the OC and Hc not even trying to call run plays cause they’d rather hit the deep ball on first down then get a 2nd and manageable
Yeah that's what im saying. They called a ****** game on offense.

No doubt.

The Ravens are a **** good team. If Zay Flowers decides to not be a dumb *** that one drive and doesn’t fumble, despite Lamar’s bad game, they have a chance to win.

It’s the rest of the game where Jackson just didn’t do ****!
Putting the game on Lamar’s arm against a top 5 pass defense wasn’t smart. Especially not when you have a top 5 rushing attack against a bottom five rushing defense. If they followed the Bills game plan from last week, they likely win. All around failure from everyone in that organization

KC defense been curtains all year, too. Andy and Mahomes with this defense probably = SB #3 imo
Dan Campbell Win GIF by Detroit Lions

O'Dell stole 15 million and Bateman is one of the biggest busts in history. I had no dog in this fight but pretending it was rigged is crazy. Baltimore was rattled from start to finish. Even the 1 TD was pure luck because Lamar should have been sacked.
I wouldn't call that pure luck, it was good escapability on his part & a nice throw.

But, from the very first drive it was clear the Chiefs were on a mission. They were Hellbent on driving the ball down the field & doing whatever they wanted against our Defense.

We couldn't get the stops when we needed to & couldn't score when we needed to. It was obvious in the 1st half we were going to lose, we played like a team that wasn't hungry & couldn't handle the magnitude of the moment.

Advertisement
If I gotta see non stop Taylor Swift for the next 2 weeks, at least give me Dan Campbell clownery to offset it. Go Lions.

Advertisement
I have the solution, Ravens fans.

The next head coach of the Ravens should be...PAUL HEYMAN.

I mean, watching the NFL push Lamar is like watching WWE push Roman Reigns for years and it just didn't work. He's the MVP again, he's the greatest QB of all time, the Ravens are nothing without him, you know, except for those Super Bowls they won before he got there. He was good but not as good as they needed him to be, or they would have you believe he is. Give him Paul Heyman, change his theme music, and maybe you have something, otherwise this will be your fate year after year after year. Close but no cigar, again. Don't blame me for telling it like it is, the truth isnt always fun.

Advertisement
I have the solution, Ravens fans.

The next head coach of the Ravens should be...PAUL HEYMAN.

I mean, watching the NFL push Lamar is like watching WWE push Roman Reigns for years and it just didn't work. He's the MVP again, he's the greatest QB of all time, the Ravens are nothing without him, you know, except for those Super Bowls they won before he got there. He was good but not as good as they needed him to be, or they would have you believe he is. Give him Paul Heyman, change his theme music, and maybe you have something, otherwise this will be your fate year after year after year. Close but no cigar, again. Don't blame me for telling it like it is, the truth isnt always fun.
Are you talking to someone in particular?

I wouldn't call that pure luck, it was good escapability on his part & a nice throw.

But, from the very first drive it was clear the Chiefs were on a mission. They were Hellbent on driving the ball down the field & doing whatever they wanted against our Defense.

We couldn't get the stops when we needed to & couldn't score when we needed to. It was obvious in the 1st half we were going to lose, we played like a team that wasn't hungry & couldn't handle the magnitude of the moment.
The dead ball penalties smfh complete lack of poise. I thought we had a SB winning HC? Would not expect that from a team with coaches that have the credentials that Harbaugh has.

Lamar’s story isn’t over though. It’s funny how folks are talking like he’s cooked

Advertisement
The dead ball penalties smfh complete lack of poise. I thought we had a SB winning HC? Would not expect that from a team with coaches that have the credentials that Harbaugh has.

Lamar’s story isn’t over though. It’s funny how folks are talking like he’s cooked
Did it remind you of any other teams you watch?

Harbaugh has been living off the SB Flacco, Boldin & Jacoby Jones won him 12 years ago. Ever since then, he's done nothing but come up short in championship moments. And every single time he just stands there on the sideline with that same befuddled look on his face.

Since 2012, he's 3-5 in the playoffs, with 4 seasons completely missing them altogether.

And Lamar is gonna have to wear that jacket until he comes up big in a AFC title game & makes/wins a Super Bowl. If people are talking about him that way, it's because he's earned it.

As of right now, he's the Carmelo Anthony of the NFL.

Harbaugh has been living off the SB Flacco, Boldin & Jacoby Jones won him 12 years ago. Ever since then, he's done nothing but come up short in championship moments. And every single time he just stands there on the sideline with that same befuddled look on his face.

Since 2012, he's 3-5 in the playoffs, with 4 seasons completely missing them altogether.

And Lamar is gonna have to wear that jacket until he comes up big in a AFC title game & makes/wins a Super Bowl. If people are talking about him that way, it's because he's earned it.

As of right now, he's the Carmelo Anthony of the NFL.
Disagree on the Melo. Lamar potentially has 2 MVPs and is clearly one of the better athletes on the field. Resembles more of a young Lebron

He has to trust his guys more and give Obj a chance in the Ez with a touch pass or back shoulder ball. And agholor on that slot fade. He doesn’t have that kind of trust in his guys to make those throws for some reason. Give guys a chance to make a play.

Advertisement
Back