OT: Possible First Female in P5 this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Did you happen to catch her kicks today during pregame? She was barely making them from extra point distance.

It’s a PR, all inclusive, stunt- even if it’s not intentional.

It was absolutely intentional. I had the same conversation earlier after watching those terrible pre-game kick attempts.

There's plenty of men soccer players and walk-on candidates across the country that can kick better. This is just another in a long line of agenda based political stunts. It's 2020, so it's open season for these. Vandy is terrible. They are winless and have nothing of value to news......so they used the opportunity to push an agenda.

Those thighs oh my! She would be welcome on my team, in my locker room, and shower anytime.
Sarah-Fuller.jpg

Go Canes

Advertisement
Vandy is 0-7 and getting wrecked again today, why not try to drum up something positive about the program with a female kicker? They literally have nothing else to celebrate.

Advertisement
Nothing more than a stunt.

She’s not good enough to be a high school kicker.

An analogous trend is extremely disrespectful to women in sports.

Allowing biological males to participate in women’s sports, whether as trannies, crossdressers, or transgenders, is an absolute abomination and the death of fair competition.

You already have these males pretending to be women dominating in some women’s track events. It’s gender political correctness gone mad and it hurts women the most.

Advertisement
She will be on the cover of the next Sports Illustrated and every other sports magazine next week as some kind of trail blazing pioneer or something. Kicked a squiby and that was it.

If im one of the walk on kickers im kind of mad as well as that whole thing was disingenuous. Guaranateed one of the right guards on the roster can kick better than her as well.

Advertisement
If im one of the walk on kickers im kind of mad as well as that whole thing was disingenuous. Guaranateed one of the right guards on the roster can kick better than her as well.

I guarantee you or I could’ve boom that kick a lot better than she did

Nothing more than a stunt.

She’s not good enough to be a high school kicker.

An analogous trend is extremely disrespectful to women in sports.

Allowing biological males to participate in women’s sports, whether as trannies, crossdressers, or transgenders, is an absolute abomination and the death of fair competition.

You already have these males pretending to be women dominating in some women’s track events. It’s gender political correctness gone mad and it hurts women the most.
I honestly try to look at almost anything from both sides, but this part here i have 100% agreed with for a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back