OT: Possible First Female in P5 this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
That hurt my eyes. What are you actually trying to say? Is English your first language?

It reads like you’re hurt. Well, it actually doesn’t read well at all, it reads like you’re nearly functionally illiterate. And angry. About what, I don’t know.

So many circumstances had to mesh for this to go off that it’s not happening again anytime soon. No undeserving woman is kicking again in a college game where a coach’s job depends on it. Mason’s didn’t, he was a dead man walking — and that’s at the only SEC school that could give a **** about sports.

On a team that didn’t matter, from a coach that didn’t matter, to a season that didn’t matter, they tried something that wouldn't matter to the outcome of the game - a telegraphed trick play. And, yet somehow it matters so much to you that you would traverse the p-analytical divide that was put in place to keep this site slightly less crazy.
Hahaha u go at me for just typing a posting on a website sorry I didn’t take it review it and make final draft for a college thesis paper. Nevertheless ur still wrong. Coach was fired today I’m not saying there was a corolation between the two but it definitely didn’t help. Again I’m not hurt by her playing I just hate that she is praised as a champion for women she did nothing she proved nothing all it was was some bull**** for the woke community to **** over. It took a roster spot from a more deserving player.

Advertisement
Hahaha u go at me for just typing a posting on a website sorry I didn’t take it review it and make final draft for a college thesis paper. Nevertheless ur still wrong. Coach was fired today I’m not saying there was a corolation between the two but it definitely didn’t help. Again I’m not hurt by her playing I just hate that she is praised as a champion for women she did nothing she proved nothing all it was was some bull**** for the woke community to **** over. It took a roster spot from a more deserving player.
As I struggled through your linear crossword puzzle of random letters, I think I was able to determine … that you’re full of ****, in addition to being a fool. She took no “roster spot from…”

you are desperate.

This is hilarious. Why can’t I admit that I was wrong? You mean like three posts ago when I said, “I stand corrected”?

Now do you see why I suggested that you take a deep breath? None of this is even remotely necessary.
You do what excuse makers do which is to go on to justify their wrong…so it’s not really an acknowledgement. You were dead wrong. Full stop. But you said [you saw clips] of the action you described. You didn’t say it was described to you. So you either LIED about seeing it, or you lied about what you saw. Unlike you, I’m willing to be wrong. So…

** Can you please post the video of her sprinting to the sideline that you claimed you saw?

Ali, Jim Brown, Kareem actually were great athletes that couldn’t be denied because of their skin color....There is no comparison. This chick sucks! And What was the activism part that is comparable to what Ali, Jim Brown, Kareem accomplished?.... To say they let a female play? She doesn’t have the skill to be on that field. Period.... If she did then it would be comparable And meaningful......

I wasn't trying to compare her to those athletes. My pt was that this country has a rich history of athletes using their platform for activism because in this country, sports is not just a game. It's a microcosm of life

Advertisement
I wasn't trying to compare her to those athletes. My pt was that this country has a rich history of athletes using their platform for activism because in this country, sports is not just a game. It's a microcosm of life
So where is the activism part? Letting a female soccer player who is bad at kicking a football play just because she’s a female?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back