OT: Possible First Female in P5 this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Can I run ten 110's **** no, but I do hit a minimum of 10K steps everyday and can bench press 315lbs no problem ( which is way off from my prime back in day in the low 400's) So you can go kick rocks.

Go Canes
I can bench press 315, too....cumulatively, over several days....

Can men kickers play in women's soccer? Might open up some scholarships.
Only if you claim to be a female. And maybe with some luck be givin the female athlete of the year like Bruce.... Even though he never competed as a female.... Now that I think of it what a slap in the face to the actual women in sports..... Oh well that’s what you get........

You know what man... That's the problem these days. Everyone wanting to point out the color of a persons skin when talking about an achievement. As if it matters what color they are. Whether the person has ********s, *****, black white brown, slant eyed or blind. Who gives a ****. Break down the barriers and let em all kick the ball. The goal posts are the same width and distance no matter what color your balls are. #LetsMoveForword. #TooSmallForParanos
I get your point, and don’t disagree, but a blind, female, Asian kicker would be the shlt!!!

Advertisement
I get your point, and don’t disagree, but a blind, female, Asian kicker would be the shlt!!!
Something tells me if we ever were to hang out and tailgate at a canes game one or both of us would end up passed out before entering the game. Humor wavelength is spot on. All the best to you and your family.

Something tells me if we ever were to hang out and tailgate at a canes game one or both of us would end up passed out before entering the game. Humor wavelength is spot on. All the best to you and your family.
Yep. Spot on!!! All the best to and yours as well!!

Advertisement
If she puts a 50 yarder through the uprights, nobody will call it a PR stunt.

Did you happen to catch her kicks today during pregame? She was barely making them from extra point distance.

It’s a PR, all inclusive, stunt- even if it’s not intentional.

Only if you claim to be a female. And maybe with some luck be givin the female athlete of the year like Bruce.... Even though he never competed as a female.... Now that I think of it what a slap in the face to the actual women in sports..... Oh well that’s what you get........

This is exactly what I want to see. All the ***ss taking over women sports by claiming their woman-ness.

Would love to see the reactions from the “any bathroom you choose” crowd.

Did you happen to catch her kicks today during pregame? She was barely making them from extra point distance.

It’s a PR, all inclusive, stunt- even if it’s not intentional.
I didn't see her at all, but considering how bad some of our kickers have been, consistently making 20 yarders would have been a blessing.

My point is to judge on ability above all.

Advertisement
Like many have said- a PR stunt.
If they have no other alternative, wouldn't you?

In any case, they'll be getting a non- football player to kick, why not get someone that will generate buzz? Calling it a PR stunt assumes she's worse than any other option.

Advertisement
If they have no other alternative, wouldn't you?

In any case, they'll be getting a non- football player to kick, why not get someone that will generate buzz? Calling it a PR stunt assumes she's worse than any other option.
It’s 100 % a stunt , there’s former high school kickers and punters walking around that campus. They’re 0-7 with nothing to lose, and it’s perfect for 2020. As you see it’s being covered by everyone. It worked, so respect lol.

It’s 100 % a stunt , there’s former high school kickers and punters walking around that campus. They’re 0-7 with nothing to lose, and it’s perfect for 2020. As you see it’s being covered by everyone. It worked, so respect lol.
That's kind of my point. You're already going to have to use a non-scholarship player, why not get one that brings attention? It's a lot easier than holding an open call for former kickers.

Originally, I didn't know how hard up they were and I thought this had already been discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back