OT: Positive?

imurcane

Banned
Banned
I have been reading the board some today. I wanted to ask, is there anything positive about anything in your lives? It seems most everyting is so negative around here. I was curious if anything was positive for anyone?

I am on a fall break from teaching, and just arrived in Vegas. Don't worry I wouldnt be caught dead at a country music concert. (too soon?)
I love my wife, but am not sure I want to remain married.
I enjoy teaching, and working with students that are coming from lower socioeconomic means . . . but who want the same things out of life kids from the other side of town want . . . namely health and happiness!
Oh and the Canes just beat Fsu for first time in years . . . and we are undefeated . . . and we appear to be getting better! If we finish the year in the top 15, I will be happy. It doesnt have to make you happy, but it will make me happy!

Advertisement
I have been reading the board some today. I wanted to ask, is there anything positive about anything in your lives? It seems most everyting is so negative around here. I was curious if anything was positive for anyone?

I am on a fall break from teaching, and just arrived in Vegas. Don't worry I wouldnt be caught dead at a country music concert. (too soon?)
I enjoy teaching, and working with students that are coming from lower socioeconomic means . . . but who want the same things out of life kids from the other side of town want . . . namely health and happiness!
Oh and the Canes just beat Fsu for first time in years . . . and we are undefeated . . . and we appear to be getting better! If we finish the year in the top 15, I will be happy. It doesnt have to make you happy, but it will make me happy!

Too soon

Waaaaaaaaaay too soon !!!!!!!!

Where did that bit about maybe leaving your wife come from? LOL

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Dude, if there was any question about leaving your wife, the mere thought of it made your "positive things in my life" list.

Advertisement

Yep. Got to neg your post.

131dc1da838b6456eb11d87b63574d25--galaxy-quotes-galaxy-tattoos.jpg

Advertisement
I am great. Some times neative situations can turn out to be positives. I am trying to make the point that while my life is far from perfect, one would think the world has gone **** up with the negativity around here. Thats all.

Yep. Got to neg your post.

What a shock coming from Tony Perpshispants.

I just remodeled my kitchen. I am looking to purchase my first commercial property. I woke up on this side of the dirt today. I'm honesty a happy man.

Dude, if there was any question about leaving your wife, the mere thought of it made your "positive things in my life" list.

Clearly not things that make the typical person jump for joy! Just thinking of making some changes in my life. Hard choices. But on the site here, it feels "toxicly" negative at times. Thats all. And while I have my own set of challenges in life, I also want to be happy for the good things in life.

Advertisement

Clearly not things that make the typical person jump for joy! Just thinking of making some changes in my life. Hard choices. But on the site here, it feels "toxicly" negative at times. Thats all. And while I have my own set of challenges in life, I also want to be happy for the good things in life.

Why are you unsure you want to remain married? Interests, Life, Fresh start, Toxic, etc

Accidentally down voted your post. I agree with your general sentiment, I am guilty of it on this site as well sometimes. It's night and day compared to the mid to late golden years in terms of positivity around here, but still there is a tendency to nitpick everything.

Anyways, hope everything works out for you man.

Why is this off topic bull**** posted on the football board. go wax pussiotic in the Wez so slash can just show us the pictures of your wife you are creating this violation over.

Advertisement
Man, my wife don't want to give me no leg, the boy wants to sass me all the time, and my 6 month old puppy is about 65 pounds and a non stop madman. So, I take that **** anyway, throw inside with no warning while pitching in the cage, and smoke a bowl before I walk the dog. I'm not negative but I can be pessimistic occasionally. When I come in here I'm wearing my orange and green sunglasses so you'll not see me ragging on some teenagers. I want more tattoos and more Cane wins. Yeah, and some beer.

Why are you unsure you want to remain married? Interests, Life, Fresh start, Toxic, etc

Yes to all of that and more!

I think we would both be better off and happier with other people or single. Thinking from a core of who we are perspective, we are very different.

Man, my wife don't want to give me no leg, the boy wants to sass me all the time, and my 6 month old puppy is about 65 pounds and a non stop madman. So, I take that **** anyway, throw inside with no warning while pitching in the cage, and smoke a bowl before I walk the dog. I'm not negative but I can be pessimistic occasionally. When I come in here I'm wearing my orange and green sunglasses so you'll not see me ragging on some teenagers. I want more tattoos and more Cane wins. Yeah, and some beer.

Working on a sleeve now!

Advertisement
Back