OT: Positive?

DDA1BA68-34C6-4E35-A6EB-B5DA241E315A.jpg

Advertisement
I have been reading the board some today. I wanted to ask, is there anything positive about anything in your lives? It seems most everyting is so negative around here. I was curious if anything was positive for anyone?

I am on a fall break from teaching, and just arrived in Vegas. Don't worry I wouldnt be caught dead at a country music concert. (too soon?)
I love my wife, but am not sure I want to remain married.
I enjoy teaching, and working with students that are coming from lower socioeconomic means . . . but who want the same things out of life kids from the other side of town want . . . namely health and happiness!
Oh and the Canes just beat Fsu for first time in years . . . and we are undefeated . . . and we appear to be getting better! If we finish the year in the top 15, I will be happy. It doesnt have to make you happy, but it will make me happy!

Get fu cked mate

Advertisement
I have been reading the board some today. I wanted to ask, is there anything positive about anything in your lives? It seems most everyting is so negative around here. I was curious if anything was positive for anyone?

I am on a fall break from teaching, and just arrived in Vegas. Don't worry I wouldnt be caught dead at a country music concert. (too soon?)
I love my wife, but am not sure I want to remain married.
I enjoy teaching, and working with students that are coming from lower socioeconomic means . . . but who want the same things out of life kids from the other side of town want . . . namely health and happiness!
Oh and the Canes just beat Fsu for first time in years . . . and we are undefeated . . . and we appear to be getting better! If we finish the year in the top 15, I will be happy. It doesnt have to make you happy, but it will make me happy!

Get fu cked mate

working on it . . .

Advertisement
In Vegas and posting on a message board about life? Sounds about right..

Dude, if there was any question about leaving your wife, the mere thought of it made your "positive things in my life" list.

Clearly not things that make the typical person jump for joy! Just thinking of making some changes in my life. Hard choices. But on the site here, it feels "toxicly" negative at times. Thats all. And while I have my own set of challenges in life, I also want to be happy for the good things in life.

I know, man. I'm picking up what you're putting down. We're 4-0, baby! Have another drink.

Advertisement
Man, my wife don't want to give me no leg, the boy wants to sass me all the time, and my 6 month old puppy is about 65 pounds and a non stop madman. So, I take that **** anyway, throw inside with no warning while pitching in the cage, and smoke a bowl before I walk the dog. I'm not negative but I can be pessimistic occasionally. When I come in here I'm wearing my orange and green sunglasses so you'll not see me ragging on some teenagers. I want more tattoos and more Cane wins. Yeah, and some beer.

I laughed out loud.

Brother.....watch the final drive.....the celebration.......slap some water on your face....do a shot and get back in the game...

Advertisement
**** up and your avatar made me happy. I swear there is nothing better than a nice a$$!!!!!!! That **** gets me primal.

Last edited:
Dude, if there was any question about leaving your wife, the mere thought of it made your "positive things in my life" list.

Clearly not things that make the typical person jump for joy! Just thinking of making some changes in my life. Hard choices. But on the site here, it feels "toxicly" negative at times. Thats all. And while I have my own set of challenges in life, I also want to be happy for the good things in life.

Why are you unsure you want to remain married? Interests, Life, Fresh start, Toxic, etc

Yes to all of that and more!

I think we would both be better off and happier with other people or single. Thinking from a core of who we are perspective, we are very different.

Nothing wrong with that. The key is you you said we. Sounds like you know your decision. Acknowledgment is hard as ****, especially when self monitoring. Congratulations.

Ibis with no pipe? Go f()ck yourself.

Jk, chill man. Don't take life too seriously, none of us are getting out alive.

Agree with the general sentiment of your post, the clouds have parted, the sun is coming out and the ground is starting to dry up and the flowers and plants are radiant. Maybe we don't win it all this year, but we're headed in the right direction. Too much good **** to not enjoy it. But you know what? You are ALWAYS going to be surrounded by negative people. If you let that get to you, it's not them, it's you...

Good luck figuring out your ****, bro. Hope you do what's best, and not just what's easy. Smell the roses and remember, without the ****, you don't get psychedelic mushrooms!!!

Advertisement
Back