OT: Portal Players Not Allowed Back (VTech)

U Know

Junior
VTech have 14 players in the Portal; Fuente stated those in the Portal will not be welcome back on the team. Do you guys think more coaches will use this type of tactic to keep "some" players from entering the Portal?

Advertisement
Advertisement
VTech have 14 players in the Portal; Fuente stated those in the Portal will not be welcome back on the team. Do you guys think more coaches will use this type of tactic to keep "some" players from entering the Portal?

Of course.

Advertisement
The chances are in our favor that letting Reed come back will work out since all the others failed.

Advertisement

Justin Fuente is bailing water on a sinking ship. They've had 30 players enter the portal in the past two seasons and this year's recruiting class is a disaster. I have a feeling that by this time next year VT will be looking for a new HC.

I love it!! Make them go play at small FBS schools

Oh and 🖕🏽🖕🏽 tech

Fuente looks ridiculous considering he was meeting and in negotiations to be Baylor’s next head coach this offseason..

Boom!! Did you guys forget this hypocrite tried to get the Baylor job and when he didn’t get it came back to VT tail tucked between his legs?? I hope this kills them in recruiting. This is insane

Advertisement
We don’t have a culture anywhere close to Bama’s.

Most of our guys are mentally weak and entitled.

They run at the first sign of competition.

Totally agree.

Manny did it because of the numbers and strict 25 rule. Them coming back don’t hurt the numbers.

If they do something to help coaches out numbers wise with the portal I’d tell portal kids to f their own face.

Hokies are sooooo embarrassed they aren't "relevant" anymore. I used to see lots of people wearing VT gear in the Richmond area, and they were very obnoxious about being VT fans. But ever since beamer left, UVA won the Basketball natty and beat them in football last year, I don't hardly see anyone with VT stuff on.

Advertisement
Back