OT: Popeyes chicken sandwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Don't know anything about this New Miami Grill. Live up north. Looks kinda effeminate with those colors if you ask me.

This below is real food, something a guy who grew up in the Dundalk-Essex area of Baltimore introduced me to about 20 years ago: Pit Beef. It was good.

Now when you go to a place as run down as the one on Pulaski Highway you know it will be good because there's no way the place could stay in business based on ambience. In fact, how can you call a place like that a place with "ambience"?

https://chapspitbeef.com/locations/

View attachment 101398

Fuzzy Nelson was from either Dundalk or Essex. Do you remember him?
Been here 20 times...

Seeing Miami Subs made me think of another sub place that is the absolute bomb.

Russo's, West Palm Beach. Worth the drive and hands down the best quick sub shop I've ever been to.
GOAT....DiFara's NYC...
50775348_10217659436973608_5939837734829948928_n.jpg

certainly a great marketing ploy by them to pump up their chicken sandwich with advertising, limit supplies so they sell out quickly, which in turn drives demand, and even delay rolling it back out to create this frenzied anticipation.

We just follow like lemmings. Well done, Popeye's.
Can't remember a Chick-fil-a chicken sandwich being an accessory to murder

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't know anything about this New Miami Grill. Live up north. Looks kinda effeminate with those colors if you ask me.

This below is real food, something a guy who grew up in the Dundalk-Essex area of Baltimore introduced me to about 20 years ago: Pit Beef. It was good.

Now when you go to a place as run down as the one on Pulaski Highway you know it will be good because there's no way the place could stay in business based on ambience. In fact, how can you call a place like that a place with "ambience"?

https://chapspitbeef.com/locations/

View attachment 101398

Fuzzy Nelson was from either Dundalk or Essex. Do you remember him?
Chaps is legit. The Gentlemans Gold Club next door, not so much.

Advertisement
Had the spicy for a second time last night, it was really good but they freaking forgot the spicy sauce and left off the pickles. Really really good but missing those 2 things made it not as good. Very annoying...

I watched Game Changers on Netflix. Check it out, it's really enlightening and goes in depth about athletes (including UFC, NFL, college, Olympian, strong man, ultra distance runners) who have gone plant based. I still partake in the occasional chicken sandwich or burger...but having gone mostly plant based in my diet, I have more energy, stamina, and overall haven't felt this good in years.

Never thought I would be THAT guy breaking into a conversation about delicious chicken sandwiches to get on a soapbox about plant based diets (and i am not 100% plant based) ...but it has me feeling great. Was definitely worth cutting back on my Popeyes and Chick fil A consumption.
burrowStand1.jpg

Plant based diet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back