OT: Popeyes chicken sandwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Had the spicy for a second time last night, it was really good but they freaking forgot the spicy sauce and left off the pickles. Really really good but missing those 2 things made it not as good. Very annoying...

Best fried fish I've ever had was in a British pub. Never anything like it over here.
I will give them fried fish, that is something they can cook. It is just that I don't like fish so I don't think about it. But you are right.

social engineering at its finest.....similar to the SEC bs..........."it just means more"

for those that are sheep natured, they fall for the **** hook line and sinker.

Happens in elections and politics as well

Advertisement
Advertisement
Much better food to talk about than a lousy fast food sandwich. How about nice thick steak cooked about a minute on each side.

Had one the other day, couldn't believe they got it and pretty quick. I had a company running chemical tests offer to buy lunch. I have to say, I'm a huge Chick FilA guy, food as well as a great family, but that Popeye's Chicken sandwich was definitely one of the best I've had. I wouldn't wait in a long line or throw hands over it but definitely good.

Advertisement
Miami Subs was the $h!t!!!
There used to be one on US1 north of Suniland that I'd stop at occasionally on the way home after school. Then one day I had a great sub as usual and got on 95 north. Around Dania the bubble guts started to make their presence known. BARELY made it. Yeah, it was the ****!

What do you mean when you say it's just a regular chicken sandwich? Did you expect it to taste like a steak or something?
I mean its a regular chicken sandwich because it's nothing special about it like people were claiming. And people out here fighting and dying for this shìt. So **** yeah i expected more.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I will give them fried fish, that is something they can cook. It is just that I don't like fish so I don't think about it. But you are right.

Best thing over there is the breakfast by far. Black pudding is awesome, as is white pudding. And "canadian" bacon is done right.

I mean its a regular chicken sandwich because it's nothing special about it like people were claiming. And people out here fighting and dying for this shìt. So **** yeah i expected more.
It's a chicken sandwich and should taste like one. It's the best chicken sandwich out, but of course it's not worth dying, fighting, or waiting in line for a hour for, no food is worth that tho.

It's a chicken sandwich and should taste like one. It's the best chicken sandwich out, but of course it's not worth dying, fighting, or waiting in line for a hour for, no food is worth that tho.
I wouldn't say it's the best out either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back