OT: Popeyes chicken sandwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
you think beyond meat burgers are healthy?

All red meat is healthy. What you eat not near as important as how much you eat and how active you stay. Been eating red meat every day for almost 80 years. Have been to a doctor for nothing but a physical since I was 16

Advertisement
I don't know about what the experts say, but I've never felt better than when I cut out all the stuff not allowed on the keto diet. Dropped 30 pounds without effort and wanted to exercise because i had energy to spare. Cholesterol and triglycerides dropped like a rock.

I don't know about what the experts say, but I've never felt better than when I cut out all the stuff not allowed on the keto diet. Dropped 30 pounds without effort and wanted to exercise because i had energy to spare. Cholesterol and triglycerides dropped like a rock.
Keto works. Incredibly difficult to follow, but if you do, it works.

Advertisement
Seeing Miami Subs made me think of another sub place that is the absolute bomb.

Russo's, West Palm Beach. Worth the drive and hands down the best quick sub shop I've ever been to.

Keto works. Incredibly difficult to follow, but if you do, it works.
The biggest thing I missed was beer but Michelob Ultra is delicious when you've been away from beer for a month and has only 2.6 carbs. There are enough keto desserts to keep me happy and Blaze Pizza has a keto crust that's good enough to kill that urge.

If these darn kids would just polish off this Halloween candy I might get back on it before my Christmas binge.

Seeing Miami Subs made me think of another sub place that is the absolute bomb.

Russo's, West Palm Beach. Worth the drive and hands down the best quick sub shop I've ever been to.
The downtown store closed, but Northlake and Military are both open. This is the one place where the sandwiches taste EXACTLY the same as 40 years ago.

The biggest thing I missed was beer but Michelob Ultra is delicious when you've been away from beer for a month and has only 2.6 carbs. There are enough keto desserts to keep me happy and Blaze Pizza has a keto crust that's good enough to kill that urge.

If these darn kids would just polish off this Halloween candy I might get back on it before my Christmas binge.
I've done keto on 3 separate occasions. Beer is indeed the biggest issue. Not to mention I just killed a pizza.

Advertisement
Why is this thread "OT"? This is a prime thread, and should be pinned, along with threads on where to get free streams of UM games on ACCN.

Mods asleep?

All red meat is healthy. What you eat not near as important as how much you eat and how active you stay. Been eating red meat every day for almost 80 years. Have been to a doctor for nothing but a physical since I was 16

I know someone who’s smoked cigarettes for 50 years and hasn’t had anything happen to them either and have been healthy

doesn’t mean anything, everyone’s body reacts differently

Advertisement
Tell you what I could go for though; some--

View attachment 101381

Keep your Popeyes I.B.S. Sandwich.
Don't know anything about this New Miami Grill. Live up north. Looks kinda effeminate with those colors if you ask me.

This below is real food, something a guy who grew up in the Dundalk-Essex area of Baltimore introduced me to about 20 years ago: Pit Beef. It was good.

Now when you go to a place as run down as the one on Pulaski Highway you know it will be good because there's no way the place could stay in business based on ambience. In fact, how can you call a place like that a place with "ambience"?

https://chapspitbeef.com/locations/

baltimore.jpg

Fuzzy Nelson was from either Dundalk or Essex. Do you remember him?

Same with me. I went super low carb and lost about 80-90. In fact you could eat pit beef and just throw out the roll, although who wants to do that, and just eat endless pit beef and lose weight.

Advertisement
Y’all can have that big *** steroid chicken if y’all want.

The downtown store closed, but Northlake and Military are both open. This is the one place where the sandwiches taste EXACTLY the same as 40 years ago.

Which is amazing. Olive location was the original I believe. Fire *** subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back