OT: Popeyes chicken sandwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't had one suppose to cop one tomorrow I'm like watch this **** be a bodega type sandwich. I'll stick to the Chinese happy garden wonder bread hot sauce and a patty with an jugged ice tea.
And real talk you probably could get a better sandwich at a hood spot

Advertisement
It’s not better than Chick-Fil-A. However it’s cheaper and bigger though which I liked. Chick-Fil-A sandwich is like a little mini snack. This is actually a meal!
They be getting over on you then. I never got a small sandwich from chick-fil-a. And their chicken be big

Chicken sandwich? Why would you chose that over a fish sandwich or a burger?

Advertisement
Birtches out there getting stabbed for chicken sandwiches.

No love for the Crispy Colonel sandwich?

Advertisement
I watched Game Changers on Netflix. Check it out, it's really enlightening and goes in depth about athletes (including UFC, NFL, college, Olympian, strong man, ultra distance runners) who have gone plant based. I still partake in the occasional chicken sandwich or burger...but having gone mostly plant based in my diet, I have more energy, stamina, and overall haven't felt this good in years.

Never thought I would be THAT guy breaking into a conversation about delicious chicken sandwiches to get on a soapbox about plant based diets (and i am not 100% plant based) ...but it has me feeling great. Was definitely worth cutting back on my Popeyes and Chick fil A consumption.

When I see three people taking orders outside the building for people waiting in the drive through days a week, I will concede to popeyes.

Advertisement
It's not even real Chicken...

It's synthetic factory made "meat".
chick.jpg

Advertisement
I doubt they even put that much effort into. Simply hire some young web savvy interns and have them plant stories all over the internet about how good the sandwich is and how people are killing themselves over it, drop a minimal amount to TMZ to show video of a ****** neighborhood with ****** people doing ****** things happening. tag it as popeyes and soon enough some idiot will turn prophecy to reality.

What i hate the most is how blacks or spanish are always the rat in the bs advertising. To the powers that be, we are so simple minded we lose all control over some ****** ******* chicken. How this still gets traction in 2019 in a liberal/progressive dominated media is ******* degrading.

Side note - all those fight videos from chuckie cheese, does anyone believe that **** is real? or as rampant as the internet says?

really not that much effort. Create demand and limit supplies is all you need to do. Eventually though a crappy sandwich will not continue to sell.

To **** with any cheap as s drive through
I only eat where I can go in and have a pint if stout while waiting for food

I watched Game Changers on Netflix. Check it out, it's really enlightening and goes in depth about athletes (including UFC, NFL, college, Olympian, strong man, ultra distance runners) who have gone plant based. I still partake in the occasional chicken sandwich or burger...but having gone mostly plant based in my diet, I have more energy, stamina, and overall haven't felt this good in years.

Never thought I would be THAT guy breaking into a conversation about delicious chicken sandwiches to get on a soapbox about plant based diets (and i am not 100% plant based) ...but it has me feeling great. Was definitely worth cutting back on my Popeyes and Chick fil A consumption.
Game Changers is an incredibly effective story about how people don't really understand correlation is not causation. Additionally, how to misinterpret studies on vague terms like "meat." Yeah, if you're crushing hambugers and processed meats, naturally you're going to be facing some trouble. Also, if you move to plant-based, you need to consider other variables that might "make you feel better."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back