OT: Popeyes chicken sandwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Chik-fil-a is the GOAT of fast foot. But all fast food including this popeyes wonder is just that: low quality fake *** fast food. Fantastic marketing campaign, but the hype is super stupid.

Winn Dixie is still around? Where?

Go deep into any hood. Find what is referred to as a "food desert". Keep driving. It'll be the first chain grocery store that you actually find.

In other words...
Animal proteins, and dairy.....sap your energy.
Plant proteins.........increases your energy levels.
Tell the truth....... you have cheated with a Ben& Jerry on the side.....now fess up...and you know it.
Lol yeah I still put real cheese on my beyond meat burgers. Those vegan cheeses suck and I don't think they are very healthy anyways. But I drink almond milk instead of cows milk.

As for Ben and Jerry...they and Häagen-Dazs make really good non dairy pints. You really can't taste the difference.

A couple years ago there was no way I would have thought I would change my diet like that. But in the last few years the market for this kind of food has exploded and the quality and taste have gone way up so it does make it less of a change.

Advertisement
Popeyes Chicken Sando beats out Chick Fil Et as the greatest of all time.

Just fought, I mean bought my way to one last night. Chick-Fil-A is messing w/ them A cup Chicken Breast. Popeyes is fa sho messing w/ the DD cups and the flavoring is on hit.

Advertisement
Using the word "pint" kind of destroys the moment. Sounds like Irish, English or Welsh pup. Worse frigging food know to man in all of them. Nastiest fighters this side of Afghanistan but probably because their food just ****ed them off.
Best fried fish I've ever had was in a British pub. Never anything like it over here.

I had a place called Brown sugar kitchen while I was in oakland. Hands down the best chicken sandwich I've ever had. Popeyes sandwich beats chicfila, but it's not in the same stratosphere as brown sugar kitchen. Look into it

Advertisement
I think Popeye's Chicken sandwich is legit

I never heard of anyone getting even getting bumped or brushed up on for Wendy's or any of the others

I'll go and try it one day......BUT when I do......I'll be packing

Last edited:
Lol yeah I still put real cheese on my beyond meat burgers. Those vegan cheeses suck and I don't think they are very healthy anyways. But I drink almond milk instead of cows milk.

As for Ben and Jerry...they and Häagen-Dazs make really good non dairy pints. You really can't taste the difference.

A couple years ago there was no way I would have thought I would change my diet like that. But in the last few years the market for this kind of food has exploded and the quality and taste have gone way up so it does make it less of a change.

you think beyond meat burgers are healthy?

Chick-Fil-A is too inconsistent.

This. I'm still a Chick-Fil-A fan, but sometimes the Chicken Sandwich is on point as far as the size of the chicken breast they give you, some times it's over cooked. Some times it's barely a chicken filet, at all. Glad to hear it's not just the CFA out here in Cali.

Advertisement
I think Popeye's Chicken sandwich is legit

I never heard of anyone getting even getting bumped or brushed up on for Wendy's or any of the others

I'll go and try it one day......BUT when I do......I'll be packing

U're best bet, honestly.

you think beyond meat burgers are healthy?
Healthy...not really no...plenty of fat and saturated fat. But compared to a regular patty yes.

But I am believing more and more that plant proteins have a better natural effect on your body than animal proteins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back