Off-Topic OT: pet cat thread

Advertisement
I own 2 chihuahuas, and once I find those pics, I will post. But, let's hear it for those ******* cats as well! I own a rare female American Short-hair tabby. Yes, she's a female. She's in heat right now, i don't really like taking away an animal's manhood or womanhood, thats just me, condemn me if you want for that. But here's my *****. Her name is Puss Khajiit. She was supposed to be the runt. She is big asf.

P.S. I'm really not afraid to show my face, I'm pretty sure I am friends with a lot of you on the Book or whatever.View attachment 119869View attachment 119870
You own two lap dogs and a cat. You've taken away your own manhood.

Did you type this with your genitals tucked between your legs?

Motherfūcker you made me laugh

A81DC76E-3613-4878-B489-F1BDAA17E769.gif

Advertisement
I own 2 chihuahuas, and once I find those pics, I will post. But, let's hear it for those ******* cats as well! I own a rare female American Short-hair tabby. Yes, she's a female. She's in heat right now, i don't really like taking away an animal's manhood or womanhood, thats just me, condemn me if you want for that. But here's my *****. Her name is Puss Khajiit. She was supposed to be the runt. She is big asf.

P.S. I'm really not afraid to show my face, I'm pretty sure I am friends with a lot of you on the Book or whatever.View attachment 119869View attachment 119870
Them things eat KC bbq?

Advertisement
You think she is less likely to date me if I have exotic birds, too? Cause I got one and a few ****atiels. 🤷🏿‍♂️
**** I'm about to start a thread on exotic animals. I got a mini zoo where I live.
Man you just made me have a horrible memory. I was about 20 and just getting a super hot chick with huge natural ***** to her door with invitation to speed the night home. She opened the door and said something about don't let the bird out. Well, this feathery object came pass her. I did what any dlineman would do, I closed the hole. 250 lbs if testosterone infused kid made that beautiful ****atiel did not get out. Poor bird looked like a pancake against the door jam. Needless to say the moment, like the poor bird, had passed. She never talked to me again. Ever since I always asked if chick had a bird.

By the way, love your tabby. We had a silver tabby named Hecurles when I was a kid. He grew into the name and was ruler of three square blocks. He topped out slightly over 30 lbs and most dogs just crossed the street when walking by. He was bad boy.

I have two orange cats also LOL

Them things eat KC bbq?
Yup. 😂😂😂 jokes aside, my four legged creatures are on a raw beef, chicken and fish diet. Ever since I watched this hidden camera documentary of what they do to dogs and cats after they have been euthanized or put down. Send em to a Purina factory, grind em down in this machine and they make dog and cat food. So in a sense, my animals are spoiled, but for good reason.

Advertisement
Equal time for the pusses. Nothing against kitties, mostly a dog guy. I’ve had a couple cats through the years. My uncle got me one when I was 8-9 years old. Totally black with a little white patch on his chest. I named him, wait for it, Blackie. Best I could come up with at that age.
Blackie was mostly an outdoor cat and a tough SOB. He’d come home with scratches on his face a mangled ear now and then. After several years of competition, he must have met his match as he never returned. I searched high and low for Blackie to no avail.

Advertisement
You think she is less likely to date me if I have exotic birds, too? Cause I got one and a few ****atiels. 🤷🏿‍♂️
**** I'm about to start a thread on exotic animals. I got a mini zoo where I live.

Gotta African Gray myself. Don’t ever say chit around those mofos; they are the definition of snitching. Lol.

Never owned a cat; but I’ve been plenty scratched by them. Lol

Advertisement
Back