Off-Topic OT: pet cat thread

Negro-Wan Kanobi

I got the force.... on hood
Premium
I own 2 chihuahuas, and once I find those pics, I will post. But, let's hear it for those ******* cats as well! I own a rare female American Short-hair tabby. Yes, she's a female. She's in heat right now, i don't really like taking away an animal's manhood or womanhood, thats just me, condemn me if you want for that. But here's my *****. Her name is Puss Khajiit. She was supposed to be the runt. She is big asf.

P.S. I'm really not afraid to show my face, I'm pretty sure I am friends with a lot of you on the Book or whatever.
20200402_005248.jpg
20200402_005226.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Beta thread?

My wife’s Black Panther disagrees.

This spawn of Satan will mesmerize you with his demonic eyes

FC01E50A-E486-4256-A3D5-50C7D19F1CA7.jpeg

Then he will pounce on you like his namesake in Wakanda

BC0512CC-F944-4C94-AE16-00C5C5640E6F.jpeg

Finally, as a coup de grâce, he will pump your lifeless husk full of 357 mag hollow points

1B786486-6E67-4CB1-8CF3-B15142778C64.jpeg

You don’t fūck with the Black Panther

Not a cat guy either but think you’re gonna get some colorful responses to this one!
I could care less. It's MY *****. 😂😂😂😂 funny I used to not be a cat person til her. I'm very allergic,, like I sneeze,, eyes puff and swell up to where they can swell shut.. Someone asked if I liked cats and Im not gonna say no, I said yeah and he put this lil kitten in my hands and ran off screaming WE GOT RID OF THE RUNT!!! And I'm like... TF am I gonna do with this little mfer?But she was too adorable and was active like my dogs, so I kept her. My dogs helped raise her so she thinks she's a dog and doesn't like other cats. 😂😂😂
And the weird thing is.... I have no allergic reactions towards her. Puss Khajiit is family, now.

Advertisement
Back