Off-Topic OT: pet cat thread

Cats are ********... Trust me, i know a lot about ********...

1592945600004.gif

Advertisement
Gotta African Gray myself. Don’t ever say chit around those mofos; they are the definition of snitching. Lol.

Never owned a cat; but I’ve been plenty scratched by them. Lol
I love those birds. I own an Indian ringneck parrot (had 3, two died), you definitely don't say chit around birds like that. Lol I want an African Grey, but with my job (12-16 hrs a day) I wouldn't have time and thats crucial to bonding.

I love those birds. I own an Indian ringneck parrot (had 3, two died), you definitely don't say chit around birds like that. Lol I want an African Grey, but with my job (12-16 hrs a day) I wouldn't have time and thats crucial to bonding.

Yeah; exactly. U need to bond w them or they won’t Fck w u. Lol. My pops is like u; we had a little jungle growing up; fish, different types of birds including a Toucan in the house, and shepherds in the back yard. All the kids would want to come over. Lol.

Got my African Grey as a hatchling at about 5 months old. He’s 21 now, and will talk or snitch his head off Lol. He’s at my parents house.

One of my homies came through & was trying to pet him, and that **** pecked at him and proceeded to say “stop, don’t do that.” Lol. He kept hearing me yell at my little bad *** cousins when they used to come over, tellIng them that over & over...so now that’s apart of his dialogue if he don’t want to be bothered. Lol.

My son gettIng a lymph node surgically removed due to bartonella infection is the reason I never went to law school.

My roommate has a tabby I think, this dam cat is the craziest SOB ever. When she moved in the cat wouldn't come out of her room for about a month. I gave the little **** a can of tuna fish and now hes in my room 24/7. My room has double doors and he just bust right in with his head if I have him shut out of the room. It wakes me up because he hits the door so hard. He also is very vocal, if hes not getting his way he meows super loud its freaking crazy.

Advertisement
**** DJ. You have a F'n zoo...

I'll get banned for shatting on this thread but WTF is going on? I hate a dmm cat and I'll put a 22LR in a ***** quick. My neighbor once was a cat hoarder causing 23 of them fur balls to take up home under my house. Couldn't sleep for 9 months. Every night would be hours of listening to them fight and breeding. Finally called animal control and trapped 23 of those fockers. And buried more in the back yard. Ain't no cat litter that can keep your house from smelling like cat ****!
Get that mess outta here
But you do you. God bless and go canes

**** DJ. You have a F'n zoo...
Yup. Pretty much.
These are my lovebird parrots.
123_1(5).jpeg

This was one of my Indian ringneck parrots Honey. She passed a year ago. She used to tell the landlord **** off all the time.
123_1(8).jpeg

This is my other ringneck Sugar. She passed recently of pneumonia.
123_1(7).jpeg

This is my blue and purple male named Asia. Mfer is a ****. He talks. Be like, hi, hey how you doing, bye and when the ladies come over he be like oh yeah oh yeah.... 😂😂😂 nfer be listening when I be knocking boots. Imma get him a female so he can make some babies so I can make about 1500 a bird
123_1(12).jpeg

123_1(12).jpeg

I have ****atiels, too. A pair laying on eggs. This my ninja Bruce Willis and his girl Nameless. He mimmicks every whistle I do. Tryna teach him the Darth Vader theme.
123_1(14).jpeg

And this is my albino Show White.
123_1(13).jpeg

Advertisement
Yup. Pretty much.
View attachment 119938
This was one of my Indian ringneck parrots Honey. She passed a year ago. She used to tell the landlord **** off all the time.View attachment 119941
This is my other ringneck Sugar. She passed recently of pneumonia. View attachment 119944
This is my blue and purple male named Asia. Mfer is a ****. He talks. Be like, hi, hey how you doing, bye and when the ladies come over he be like oh yeah oh yeah.... 😂😂😂 nfer be listening when I be knocking boots. Imma get him a female so he can make some babies so I can make about 1500 a bird View attachment 119946
View attachment 119946

I have ****atiels, too. A pair laying on eggs. This my ninja Bruce Willis and his girl Nameless. He mimmicks every whistle I do. Tryna teach him the Darth Vader theme.
View attachment 119948
View attachment 119949
That's mad dope. Enjoy them.
I love the ldea of the bird hustle.

Yup. Pretty much.
View attachment 119938
This was one of my Indian ringneck parrots Honey. She passed a year ago. She used to tell the landlord **** off all the time.View attachment 119941
This is my other ringneck Sugar. She passed recently of pneumonia. View attachment 119944
This is my blue and purple male named Asia. Mfer is a ****. He talks. Be like, hi, hey how you doing, bye and when the ladies come over he be like oh yeah oh yeah.... 😂😂😂 nfer be listening when I be knocking boots. Imma get him a female so he can make some babies so I can make about 1500 a bird View attachment 119946
View attachment 119946

View attachment 119948
View attachment 119949
You obviously love birds DJ. I’ve always been fascinated with them as well. Got to tell you about my latest obsession.

The biology department at ETSU in Johnson City, TN installed cameras at 2 eagle nests several years ago with the help of the 2 local electric companies. Both offer not only electric but cable TV. Both now live stream the video from the eagle cams on one of their cable channels. We’ve watched 3 eaglets in one nest and 2 in the other grow up! It’s totally fascinating watching these magnificent birds

You can google ETSU eagle cams and a link will come up that will direct you to the live stream from the school.

Mannnn a few weeks ago I went to a chicks house for the first time to chill with her. I walk in her house and it’s two cats climbing around every piece of furniture so I figured then I’m dealing with a cat women. We get to the bed and while I’m trying to turn it up a notch, the **** cat keeps jumping up onto the bed and killing my vibe. I do my thing then leave and when I get home, I see that my shirt was covered in cat hair. **** had me 38 hot. Needless, to say she didn’t get a call back....

You obviously love birds DJ. I’ve always been fascinated with them as well. Got to tell you about my latest obsession.

The biology department at ETSU in Johnson City, TN installed cameras at 2 eagle nests several years ago with the help of the 2 local electric companies. Both offer not only electric but cable TV. Both now live stream the video from the eagle cams on one of their cable channels. We’ve watched 3 eaglets in one nest and 2 in the other grow up! It’s totally fascinating watching these magnificent birds

You can google ETSU eagle cams and a link will come up that will direct you to the live stream from the school.
Imma definitely have to check that out.

Yes I love my birds. Very therapeutic and peaceful cleaning out their cages and going Ace Ventura wit em. Lol thats how my fascination with birds and other animals came about. Ace Ventura. Lol too bad I can't have a larger dog where I live, they would eat my business.

Advertisement
A cat thread?????

WTH is going on HERE?????

While we're all at it - let's discuss our favorite tofu recipe - or what year our pubes came in!

Beta thread?

My wife’s Black Panther disagrees.

This spawn of Satan will mesmerize you with his demonic eyes

View attachment 119883

Then he will pounce on you like his namesake in Wakanda

View attachment 119885

Finally, as a coup de grâce, he will pump your lifeless husk full of 357 mag hollow points

View attachment 119884

You don’t fūck with the Black Panther
Awesome cat. I love black cats, even though I have never had one. I will get one one day.

I own 2 chihuahuas, and once I find those pics, I will post. But, let's hear it for those ******* cats as well! I own a rare female American Short-hair tabby. Yes, she's a female. She's in heat right now, i don't really like taking away an animal's manhood or womanhood, thats just me, condemn me if you want for that. But here's my *****. Her name is Puss Khajiit. She was supposed to be the runt. She is big asf.

P.S. I'm really not afraid to show my face, I'm pretty sure I am friends with a lot of you on the Book or whatever.View attachment 119869View attachment 119870

Excellent cat. Very pretty, females in heat are so annoying though. Good for you for dealing with that. I had Fredricka when i was younger and when she went into heat it was a nightmare. Hahaha.

Right now my wife and I have Carl, some orange polydactyl (has thumbs) we saved from this horrible family that wanted to put him down for no fricking reason. He is the best cat ever. Follow him on Intagram. the_cat_carl.

Cats are the best people.

Advertisement
I'll get banned for shatting on this thread but WTF is going on? I hate a dmm cat and I'll put a 22LR in a ***** quick. My neighbor once was a cat hoarder causing 23 of them fur balls to take up home under my house. Couldn't sleep for 9 months. Every night would be hours of listening to them fight and breeding. Finally called animal control and trapped 23 of those fockers. And buried more in the back yard. Ain't no cat litter that can keep your house from smelling like cat ****!
Get that mess outta here
But you do you. God bless and go canes

If you staple hardware mesh ALL the way around the trailer, they can't get under.

God bless.

Yup. Pretty much.
View attachment 119938
View attachment 119946

View attachment 119948
View attachment 119949

Green one with the stank eye! I love it.

That's mad dope. Enjoy them.
I love the ldea of the bird hustle.
Man, ppl don't know the amount of $$$ you can make in the exotic bird business. Old retired folk, Mexicans and Arabics are my biggest customers. Like I told @Rellyrell if I wasn't working so much, I'd get into the African grey business, thats $2,000-$5,000 per baby, even more if they are hand fed.
Fun fact: my yellow Latina Indian ring neck and my green ring neck, I bought from this Korean boul in Kansas City. He said his name was Sai. I thought that was how it was spelled, but it didn't hit me til I realized that his name was Psy and he was the mfer that made that one hit Whip em Gangdum Style. Lmao he walked up like do you know who I am... **** I don't listen to ya music.... 😂😂😂

Man, ppl don't know the amount of $$$ you can make in the exotic bird business. Old retired folk, Mexicans and Arabics are my biggest customers. Like I told @Rellyrell if I wasn't working so much, I'd get into the African grey business, thats $2,000-$5,000 per baby, even more if they are hand fed.
Fun fact: my yellow Latina Indian ring neck and my green ring neck, I bought from this Korean boul in Kansas City. He said his name was Sai. I thought that was how it was spelled, but it didn't hit me til I realized that his name was Psy and he was the mfer that made that one hit Whip em Gangdum Style. Lmao he walked up like do you know who I am... **** I don't listen to ya music.... 😂😂😂
You're killing me, kid...

Advertisement
Back