Off-Topic OT: pet cat thread

My girls Bulma and Asha
20200502_155242.jpg
20200423_221830.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Met this Sweetheart at Lake Eola in Downtown Orlando about a yr ago while jogging....from that moment on I feed her every morning religiously...She meets me at a certain place 7 days a week at 4:30 am....Her ear is clipped so she's been fixed....Either she escaped or some pos just moved and left her....Very skittish with anyone but me...Id take her home in a second...but I was told it would be the wrong thing to do...She basically has the entire park to herself. Sweet isn't the word...I tried putting her food on small disposable plates, but to no avail...wouldnt touch the food...I even give her bottled water..
20200630_051036.jpg

Advertisement
It's awesome that you're celebrating our furry friends, whether they're Chihuahuas or fantastic felines like Puss Khajiit. Pets bring so much joy and love into our lives, regardless of their size or breed. Speaking of breeds, I recently fell in love with the Ragdoll breed. Ragdolls are known for their gentle and affectionate nature, which makes them fantastic companions. They have those striking blue eyes and plush coats that are hard to resist! As for your decision regarding spaying or neutering, it's a personal choice, and every pet owner has their perspective. What matters most is the love and care you provide for your fur baby.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back